New Special Buy limelight.

Joe

Grand Master
Awesome update Lee, you've got some blinders! I think this is one of the coolest limelights! Pure nostalgia and dedication!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Amazing, a bi-logo AT-AT for £4.99, where's that Time Machine 8)

grinchy

Sith Lord
That brings back memories! i remember the woolworths having a full rack of these special offer pieces right next to the pick n mix
I remember picking up a loose bagged Rancor for 49p, and thinking that was a bargain price, but i wish i'd gone for the bagged figures, anyway great thread and cool focus

ZippyNL

Padawan
Great idea for a focus, remember these well, got a few myself including the Tri Logo Ewok Village. Wish I'd managed to find an AT AT for 4.99 though!

Joe

Grand Master
Can't believe I didn't comment when you posted this Lee, great collection - sorry to hear you are selling up! When do we get to see the rest of your stuff?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Never saw this thread before either. Awesome collection! The B-Wing, AT-AT, Ewok Village.....wow! Shame you're disbanding it but there are a fair few big boxes there.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Great stuff.

I remember John Menzies and Lewis's having similar and being saddened to see Star Wars being bargain bucket fodder. Although if I'd still been seeing them circa 1989 when I was buying Metallica's One, I'd have been quite excited.

I've got a Radar Laser Canon with one of those 49p stickers. I'd hoped it was a Menzies one as that was my spiritual home. The red marked-down one is WHSmith IIRC.

Great nostalgia.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great collection, a lot of my childhood stuff had those stickers on. Nice idea putting this focus together, real shame your selling it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom