NEW **Items**LISTED**FACTORY SEALED++AT AT back up 4SALE****

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
didnt a kid in china sell his kidney for an i-pad. ???

how much is the going rate for a kidney? :)

seriously again these are stunning ,,,,droool. way outta my leauge though.

nicorsts1

Youngling
Imperial nut said:
didnt a kid in china sell his kidney for an i-pad. ???

how much is the going rate for a kidney? :)

seriously again these are stunning ,,,,droool. way outta my leauge though.

Thanks mate :D

Just updated, now sold the AT-AT's, Snowspeeders, Taun Taun's, Landspeeder and Hoth Wampa :cry: :cry:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Received my items today and I just wanted to express my gratitude by giving this thread a free bump. The items are just as described (that means spectacular) and the packaging couldn't be better. Paul is right among the friendliest guys I've ever done business with and that says something on this forum. Buy with complete confidence.

nicorsts1

Youngling
Capetown said:
Received my items today and I just wanted to express my gratitude by giving this thread a free bump. The items are just as described (that means spectacular) and the packaging couldn't be better. Paul is right among the friendliest guys I've ever done business with and that says something on this forum. Buy with complete confidence.

Thanks Emiel, pleasure dealing with you bud and all the best with your collection.. :D

nicorsts1

Youngling
Tie Fighter MIB Not Factory Sealed

£175 ONO

DSC00945.jpg

DSC00944.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

Rancor aka Mother-in-law :wink: MIB

£55 ONO

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSCF0145.jpg

DSCF0150.jpg

nicorsts1

Youngling
MINI RIGS - all factory sealed as NEW, cling film was added by me and as been removed since the photos :)

ISP 6 - £60 ono

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00909.jpg

CAP 2 - £35 ono

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

MTV 7 - £35 ono

DSC00910.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

INT 4 - £25

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

MLC -3 - £50 ono
DSC00902.jpg

DSC00903.jpg

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Just to say I met up with Paul last night and viewed a load of his items.

Firstly I'd like to say Paul is a top bloke, really friendly and honest, as Emiel has already said don't hesitate to buy from him.

Secondly the items in question really are top notch, the X-wing and Falcon(now sold) are both beauties. If you are after any Jedi MOC I'm sure Paul wouldn't mind you getting in touch, most have y bubbles which is common I know but the cards I saw were all c9+, they were well minty!!!

I have recieved no payment or discounts from Paul for trying to flog his stuff!! :wink:

Maybe I should have asked. :D

nicorsts1

Youngling
Lee, if I ever need a salesman then "your hired!! :D haha, seriously though.... thank you for the comments, I appreciate it mate.

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Lee Gregory said:

Firstly I'd like to say Paul is a top bloke, really friendly and honest, as Emiel has already said don't hesitate to buy from him.

Secondly the items in question really are top notch, the X-wing and Falcon(now sold) are both beauties. If you are after any Jedi MOC I'm sure Paul wouldn't mind you getting in touch, most have y bubbles which is common I know but the cards I saw were all c9+, they were well minty!!!

I have recieved no payment or discounts from Paul for trying to flog his stuff!! :wink:

Hi Paul,

Well your salesman may lead you to some sales. I am interested in ROTJ MOC items. Do you have any for sale?

Cheers,

Bram

nicorsts1

Youngling
Bramistuta25 said:
Lee Gregory said:

Hi Paul,

Well your salesman may lead you to some sales. I am interested in ROTJ MOC items. Do you have any for sale?

Cheers,

Bram

Hi Bram

Yeah I have some ROTJ MOC items up for sale, I've not managed to list them yet but if you want to take a quick look at what i've got you can check my valuations thread mate. The carded figures are on there, have a look and let me know if there's any your interested in mate, i'll get you more details on each figure if you want.

Cheers

Paul

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom