My White Tie - STOLEN!

tundra9

Sith Lord
Wow....
Did his spelling suddenly get alot(!!) worse after the first message you posted from him??
I had to read some of his messages twice to get what he meant :p

Did you get the Tie back? :p

Cobra_UK

Jedi Knight
He had already bought a few things off me and asked for the white tie deal to be added, i did give him the benefit of the doubt and to sort this out "off the air", he for some reason wanted it to be on the forum as "his defence".

Clearly he just played the waiting game them tried to sell it on but i was searchi9ng for Ledy and came across his 8D8 thats advertised as Ledy, then seen the White Tie, and of course his name.

He did not make 1 attempt to stop the sale and resolve this yet had umpteen chances.

e30318is

Sith Lord
What a thieving git. I cant believe this sort of thing goes on....... Sorry about the Tie mate :(

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Rob Im sorry to hear about all this. The guys sounds like a freakin' sleazeball. It really gets my back up when someone who knows theyre wrong tries to take some kind of moral high ground. Its almost like hes trying to convince himself. :evil:

For those who dont know Rob, I know for a fact the Rob is an honest and trustworthy guy. Ive had a number of very pleasant, smooth transactions and he has proved himself to be a true professional every time.

Its a good job that this Russ guy has been exposed for the deviant that he is. :roll:

Cobra_UK

Jedi Knight
Hey thanks for the support guys, i didnt do this to shame him, i was hoping just for the tie back or 2 Ledy figures as promised, no biggy as were talking peanuts but his behaviour needed highlighted in our watch out thread i thought and he also wanted it shown there, like you say Chris - must have convinced himself he was in the right.

Oh well, time to move on.
Rob

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I only read the first few messages you two exchanged but it was pretty clear he was a ****. Playing the auld "innocent me, I'm the victim" line.

Sorry to see you lose out.
Another for the blocked list.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom