My SW Den - updated 19/01/16 - PAGE 4 onwards

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Below the MOC wall:

3AE7FF7F-5156-4A3A-92A7-B64258003911_zpsr45ybacf.jpg

BlueDog

Sith Lord
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: and another :eek:

Serioulsy one of the most impressive and impeccably displayed collections I've seen Savory.

Absolutely outstanding mate, I'm gong back to look at the pics again now to take it all in. :shock:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: and another :eek:

Serioulsy one of the most impressive and impeccably displayed collections I've seen Savory.

Absolutely outstanding mate, I'm gong back to look at the pics again now to take it all in. :shock:

After seeing the love and attention put into the Beetle, the display comment means a great deal!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
kingshearer said:
Love it, that wall of boxes is vintage ecstasy!

Robstyley said:
Bloody hell mate, that is some collection - epic! You are a true fan, great room, love it :shock: :D

StarWarsFan said:

Dublinjeff said:
:shock: Amazing....simply beautiful collection!

I really like the loose figures set up with all the variants....

:shock:

Thanks guys, really kind comments and massively appreciated 8)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Hooch said:
Simply awesome
Whats the story with the Rebel Soldier 3rd or 4th from left? Non sonic welded? Looks great like that

Yep, non-sonic welded. I have a Leia Organa and a Dengar too. I found the cardback scans online, printed them out on a basic laser printer; so OK quality, but colour match is a bit off. Mounted that on a bit of plain card and popped them in a GW case. Looks good and nice conversation piece too :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Beautiful! Simply beautiful. A superb collection brilliantly displayed. Thanks so much for sharing such great photos of such a wonderful collection with the rest of us :)

Palifan

Sith Lord
It's a beautiful sight for sure with amazing vintage sights to behold but I find myself strangely attracted to the customs shelf, there's some great 'what if's' there for sure.

Thanks for eyewatering update, it does make me miss my collection so :cry:

Oh and the Rancor has your missing front door key!

Ian

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Simply awesome mate. Great collection and great display. Wish I had the room to display my stuff as nice as that. Well done.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Thanks to all for the recent post comments, very kind and greatly appreciated!

In the next few days I will be posting an update of where this is now... In more ways than one.

I have packed everything up, moved out of the dining room and given my family back the joy of looking at each other while we eat.

There is though some good news, I now have a dedicated 'new space' as I have converted my garage to accommodate a collecting room. Fully insulated, LED lighting and a few more cabinets too...

Watch this space!

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
SAVORY100 said:
Thanks to all for the recent post comments, very kind and greatly appreciated!

In the next few days I will be posting an update of where this is now... In more ways than one.

I have packed everything up, moved out of the dining room and given my family back the joy of looking at each other while we eat.

There is though some good news, I now have a dedicated 'new space' as I have converted my garage to accommodate a collecting room. Fully insulated, LED lighting and a few more cabinets too...

Watch this space!

Can't wait for the update, especially if your original post is anything to go by 8)
Some really nice items and a great layout.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom