My Stuff! December 2023 Update

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks chaps- very happy with them. Just need to think of a way to get the MOCS displayed properly, as at the moment, I'm not doing them justice :(

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Cazza said:
Thanks chaps- very happy with them. Just need to think of a way to get the MOCS displayed properly, as at the moment, I'm not doing them justice :(

No what you mean I whent through this about 3 years ago the more I got the more it bothered me. It's worth investing in some acrylic cases in my opinion, you have some mint examples and they will look great.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Adam, yeah, acrylic is on the agenda- price s a bit prohibitive at the mo though. They're all in Starcases apart from one, which is in acrylic. I'm thinking of getting some acrylic wall shelving as well as a lot of my MOCs are shoved behind other stuff :roll:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Cazza said:
Adam, yeah, acrylic is on the agenda- price s a bit prohibitive at the mo though. They're all in Starcases apart from one, which is in acrylic. I'm thinking of getting some acrylic wall shelving as well as a lot of my MOCs are shoved behind other stuff :roll:

Yeah good idea, Steve at UKG made some good ones for me a while back. As you say though price is an issue, their's always that thought in your head for the price of a load of acrylic cases I could get so and so MOC. :lol:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Cazza said:

Yeah good idea, Steve at UKG made some good ones for me a while back. As you say though price is an issue, their's always that thought in your head for the price of a load of acrylic cases I could get so and so MOC. :lol:

Exactly! :lol:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Some more up-to-date pics. You can see the MOCs are a little hidden, especially the ones on the shelves to the right. I'm thinking of trying three shelves above the turntable (where the AF Paratrooper is). I may be able to shift up to around 12 of the MOCs there, and they'd have pride of place. Also added a couple of Action Force pics (gotta love Roboskull!) and a pic of my childhood Inpro Dinosaurs 8)

DSC_04171_zpsoznzzryf.jpg

DSC_04221_zpsay3mttfi.jpg

DSC_04021_zpsveqlgxxp.jpg

DSC_04031_zpszndebzda.jpg

DSC_04051_zpsqg0kkyny.jpg

DSC_04061_zpsziuf9ssi.jpg

DSC_04071_zps7w8r2vra.jpg

DSC_04081_zpsv2zuruit.jpg

DSC_04102_zpseqjnchdj.jpg

DSC_04131_zpspswqvn7d.jpg

DSC_04141_zpsjoeqlztn.jpg

DSC_04181_zpsoopbqnie.jpg

DSC_04191_zpsogneqs2j.jpg

DSC_04211_zpstghsni2b.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dude! That is an awesome display! It's got so much going on and everywhere you look there's piles of ace stuff! I've never seen a minirig display look so call as all together in a little mini-rig wall like that :) That Jawa SW diorama; that's the modern one, right? Looks really cool with vintage on it. Very, very nice indeed.

Joe

Grand Master
Great collection Cazza, nice mixture of everything there! Spotted some cracking carded figures too!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Superb collection/display Andy, love the Minty AT-AT box and the imperial army is special. Nice MOC's as well. :shock:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Dude! That is an awesome display! It's got so much going on and everywhere you look there's piles of ace stuff! I've never seen a minirig display look so call as all together in a little mini-rig wall like that :) That Jawa SW diorama; that's the modern one, right? Looks really cool with vintage on it. Very, very nice indeed.

Thanks Simon- yeah, it's the Pride Displays one. Really nice piece of kit- very well made and was pretty cheap.

SAVORY100 said:
No denying its a lovely lot of Star Wars, but I keep looking again and again at the Action Force set-up; sweet gear! :D

Thanks mate! Gotta love Action Force! I've focused on Series 1, as that's mainly what I had as a kid. Got a complete loose run of Series one (only a couple of tiny things missing) + a couple of MOCs. Have a complete loose run of Series 2 Enemy figures/vehicles and a few Z/SAS Force. Not fussed about Q-Force and Space Force though...

Robstyley said:
Love this Cazza.. my kind of collection. You got some well nice Empire cards. Looks the business mate

Thanks buddy- yep, ESB is kind of a focus as it is what I grew up with (mostly).

steve obi wan said:
Awesome , great variation on the collection :shock:

Thanks mate! My main focus is trying to get the stuff as I had as a kid. Been trying to find all the figures I had brand new as a kid on MOC, but it's not easy! :?

spoons said:
loving the imperial army and the ESB R2 - great collection Cazza!

Thanks- more of an Imperial squad though I think! Yeah, orginal R2 on ESB card is one of my favs 8)

chrisfnx said:
Very impressive, looks great!

Thanks mate! :)

theforceuk said:
Superb collection/display Andy, love the Minty AT-AT box and the imperial army is special. Nice MOC's as well. :shock:

Thanks Adam :) The AT-AT was one of the first things I went out and bought when I first started collecting in the mid-nineties, as I never had one as a kid, but desperately wanted one. There was a guy locally who had an ad in the Free-Ads. Bought my Falcon and Last 17 Luke Stormie, EV-9D9 and R2 from him as well ;)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Great update of new pictures from your fantastic collection :wink:

Thanks mate 8)

Already posted this in the Acquisitions section, but I'm so chuffed with it, thought I'd better pop it in here as well ;)

Recently managed to acquire something of a grail piece for me- so chuffed with it :D It's the first Star Wars item I ever owned- given to me by my Aunty when I was about 4 or 5. I didn't have a clue how to play it- I just invented my own games for it. I used to pour over it for hours- loved the pics.

When I got back into collecting a couple of years ago, this was the thing I really wanted to find, but had no idea what it was called. I started a thread on here http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25738&p=347755&hilit=star+wars+game#p347755 describing it and thankfully jedi_mister came to my rescue! Gamester Magazine (with a giant pull-out game of Star Wars), released by Walton Press Sales Ltd n 1977.

I then spent the next few months trying to find one to no avail. A couple turned up on Ebay, but in poor condition and expensive at £25+. I finally got lucky a few weeks ago and managed to bag a complete, unused/new Gamester magazine... for a tenner! So so chuffed with it. It brings back such memories - quite a quirky oddball item really, with weird ships etc. I'd love to open it out and play it properly, but I'm going to leave it intact. Hopefully my old one will turn up in my parents' loft one day...

ef5a29a2-5147-489e-b9cb-808d1c47b3f3_zpszaxnmnlr.jpg

56211484-d80b-4c97-a6ee-9e22b876a667_zpsjltcaqcn.jpg

d12b5f28-5fff-420c-896a-8d5530400361_zpsce13fec4.jpg

f9bd9dff-2820-4c04-9dd3-108497ff787e_zps65e9uuwq.jpg

Top Bottom