My MIB Collection (update May 2023)

crealkilla

Padawan
Lovely MIB collection.
You just need the ESB Canadian Slave 1 to complete your Slave 1 run.
Now ROTJ Bi-logo Slave 1 is in my hunting list :twisted:

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Easily one of favourite collections on the forum. I use this a reference for my boxed items, what am I missing etc....great stuff Capetown

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks guys! :)

Here are the additions since my last update (april 2012). I posted these before on the latest acquisitions thread.

First up, a Palitoy Darth Vader's Star Destroyer playset.

sw-darth-vader-s-star-destroyer-esb-palitoy-004.jpg

Next is my holy grail of holy grails. The first edition ESB Palitoy X-Wing with all paperwork included.

sw_x-wing_esb_palitoy (3).JPG

This was also a holy grail: a trilogo ISP-6! It's extra special because it has a General Mills Product Corporation Italia sticker.

sw_ISP-6_rotj_trilogo (3).JPG

Last but not least a complete series of ESB minirigs with $1 rebate offer sticker/print and leaflet I had been searching for for a while. The PDT-8 is special as it doesn't have the sticker/print, but does have the offer leaflet.

sw_CAP-2_esb_kenner_rebate_offer (2).JPG

sw_INT-4_esb_kenner_rebate_offer (1).JPG

sw_MLC-3_esb_kenner_rebate_offer (1).JPG

sw_MTV-7_esb_kenner_rebate_offer (6).JPG

sw_PDT-8_esb_kenner_rebate_offer (1).JPG

Last edited:

TC-14

Sith Lord
Emeil, as you know I'm new to this forum and it's taken all of my spare time this weekend looking around the site (I've had loads of fun :D )... but I've just happened across this topic and I'm dumbfounded.

A fantastic collection: hats off to you!

Especially fascinating for me are the shots of the Cantina and Land of the Jawas playsets. Great to see them in their original state, a real step back in time as mine looked like this only for a couple of minutes on Christmas day morning back in the late '70s before being assembled and the box and inserts being chucked away.

Now that I'm being reeled back in to the SW collecting world after 30 odd years, I'm surprised to discover that the Kenner edition of the Land of the Jawas playset had the escape pod included... something that was sadly lacking in my Palitoy version. I'm glad I didn't know then what I know now, or else there might have been a few tears before bedtime :lol:

Now, if you'll excuse me- I'm going back to study your photographs. Thanks again :D

Martin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom