My MIB Collection (update May 2023)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks everyone. :D

Josh, that much huh? :lol: I don't think a display is going to happen anytime soon mate.

snaggletooth, it's the bi-logo version and it's in the second row, fourth from the left.

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
Capetown said:

Josh, that much huh? :lol: I don't think a display is going to happen anytime soon mate.

snaggletooth, it's the bi-logo version and it's in the second row, fourth from the left.

Thanks capetown I seen that one but didn't realize it was also called a tri-logo also. Is the Tri x-wing also a Bi-Logo box?

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
Capetown said:
No, it isn't called tri-logo, just bi-logo.

If you want to know about tri-logo boxed items, check out Joe's site.

http://trilogo.info/

Just trying to make conversation as I was a bit confused by tiefighterboy calling it the Tri-logo tiefighter. I'd heard about the x-wing but not seen it, thought you might know.

Thanks for the Link I'll check it out.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Didn't mean to sound grumpy snaggletooth. It's good to talk about these things. :D

Yes, there are tri-logo versions of the x and y-wings (very rare though), but regrettably not of the tie fighter. Have you been collecting boxed items yourself?

snaggletooth

Jedi Master
Capetown said:
Didn't mean to sound grumpy snaggletooth. It's good to talk about these things. :D

Yes, there are tri-logo versions of the x and y-wings (very rare though), but regrettably not of the tie fighter. Have you been collecting boxed items yourself?

No problem Capetown, I've just seen them both on Joes site and there very cool. I don't collect boxed items myself (yet lol) as I haven't got the room but I do love the packaging on the Tri-logo's and POTF boxed stuff.

Josh

Sith Lord
Capetown said:

No kids for you...anythings possible :lol:

e30318is

Sith Lord
Well amazingly this is the first time I have seen this limelight Emiel!

What an incredible collection, it must have taken years and years to track these beautiful examples down.

Two questions:
1) If you could only save one MIB which would it be?
2) What is your all time MIB grail?

Thanks for sharing your awesome collection buddy. I am going to have another look through :lol:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks Ed & Chris. :)

Ed, your first question is a hard one. I'm guessing it'll be the shrink wrapped Landspeeder because of the rarity. Then again the heat of the fire might melt the shrink wrap. :lol:

My holy grail? Been looking for this Palitoy X-Wing for ages now.

sw-droid-factory-anh-kenner-003.jpg

Had to return this one as it was touched up by ****ing Billy Boy Rodgers!

Grant

Sith Lord
Hey man. Your MIB collection is really nicely put together. Im impressed by the condition of the boxes and items you always seem to be able to acquire.

Regards

Grant.

Popup

Youngling
Hi Emiel,

now THIS is a perfect MIB collection!

Let me know if you want to upgrade something. Will gladly sponsor your next purchase :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom