My loose for sale. MORE New items 19/9 Stormtroopers + more

e30318is

Sith Lord
Hi everyone, here is my first for sale thread. Although I have never sold Star Wars before I have dealt with several people from here and from Rebelscum. The following items are spares bought in job lots, the majority come with original weapons, if I'm in any doubt I will state so in the following list. If anyone receives a figure they deem to have a repro weapon that is not sold as one I will give a full refund.
All prices exclude postage unless otherwise indiacated.
*Price drop for postage charge (Thanks Chris!)*
Second Class Non insured postage for 1 loose figures will be £1.50. Extra figures for 50p each. Loose figures sent in a Jiffy bag, (I re use jiffy bags, if this is a problem let me know- I have hundreds of used bags and it seems pointless to not use them!) unless otherwise requested. I will not rip people off with postage, I am not a trader, only trying to raise some extra funds for new purchases.

Thanks, Ed

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Ed has bought from me in the past and has proven to be a trustworthy and friendly guy. 8)

(Ed - Try and get some pics up of your stuff mate) :wink:

e30318is

Sith Lord
Thanks Chris, nice to have a little feedback :wink:
Here are the promised photos. I have included one of each figure for sale. If you want some more photos just ask! I can take more as instructed.
I accept paypal (Gift payment, otherwise you pay the fees!) Personal cheque.

IMG_0512.jpg

Han Solo £12 Anakin £10Luke Stormtrooper £13

Han Solo Carbonite C9.5 Perfect paint except for a micro paint defect on hand. Slight overspray of brown hair paint on the face. Great figure overall. No Carbonite block. No COO.

Anakin C9- No paint rubs but does have 4 micro paint defects on the white part of the torso. Tiny tiny mark on his nose No COO

Luke Stormtrooper C9 Great paint, slight rub on the back of his head, from the helmet. One small fleck on the side of his hand, not noticeable on display. Nice and white torso, limbs white but a different shade. More of a cream colour than white. No helmet and No weapon. No COO

IMG_0514.jpg

Death Star Droid £13 Leia Organa £8 Snaggletooth £4

Death Star Droid C8.5-C9. Lovely bright figure, perfect black paint, one of small rub on his chest. Looks awesome on display. Stiff arms, loose legs. Stands by himself with no issues. Made in Hong Kong

Princess Leia C8.5-C9 Nice figure, white torso and great face and hair. Slightly let down by paint chipping to her hands. Original Cape, NO WEAPON. Made in Hong Kong

Snaggletooth C9 Nice figure, no obvious flaws, something not right with the belt buckle, maybe been painted? All other paint is definitely original. No weapon. Made in Hong Kong

IMG_0517.jpg

Darth Vader £4 Obi Wan (grey hair) £2 Obi Wan (white hair) £2

Darth Vader C8.5 great paint, slight pitting/ chewing on his helmet (ouch!) not a major defect. Perfect cape, fairly sure the sabre is repro. Made in Hong Kong.

Grey Hair Ben C9. Lovely figure, rub on the hair at the back, few spots on his hand. Stiff limbs. No COO. No cape, sabre has tip chewed off.

White Hair Ben C8.5-9 Nice figure, small rub on hair, couple of dots on his hand. Rip in original cape. No sabre. Made in Hong Kong.

IMG_0518.jpg

Zuckuss £6 4Lom SOLD Luke Bespin £2

Zuckuss C10 figure, perfect paint, stiff limbs, really superb. Original weapon BUT DAMAGED- the last 1-2mm has been chewed. Made in Hong Kong

4Lom C10 figure. No paint loss rubs or scratches. Very stiff limbs. Flawless. Original weapon and accessories. Made in Hong Kong SOLD

Luke Bespin C7 paint rubs on hands, belt and boots. Nice face and hair. Made in Hong Kong

IMG_0519.jpg

Repro Droids C3P0 and R2 D2. Both CUSTOM/REPRO figures, bought as a stopgap, now I have the real deal. Fair figures… £13 for the pair

IMG_0520.jpg

Luke X Wing (Sold) Death Squad Commander SOLD Greedo £2

Luke X Wing Pilot C9.5 Great figure, fantastic paint, small rub on one finger and super stiff limbs. Don't think he has every been played with. Super. No weapon. Painted face. Blank Raised bar variant

Death Star Commander. C9 Lovely looking figure. Paint looks almost too fresh. Couldn't guarantee this ones hasn't been re painted….. Original weapon and he does look great. Made in Hong Kong. SOLD

Greedo C8 figure. Paintloss from his eye, small rub on boot. No weapon. Made in Hong Kong

IMG_0521.jpg

Leia Hoth SOLD Han Hoth SOLD Leia Organa £5

Leia Hoth. C8.5 Would be C9.5-10 but for chip on hair. Apart from the flaw she's a lovely figure. Made in Hong Kong. No weapon SOLD

Han Solo Hoth C8 few spots missing on his gloves and a couple of small spots on his face. Original Weapon. Made in Hong Kong SOLD

Leia Organa C7.5-8 Nice figure, couple of rubs on her hair, chips on her hand. Slightly dirty torso. Still displayable quality. No COO
IMG_0522.jpg

Lobot SOLD Rebel Soldier (No COO) £4 Rebel Soldier (China) SOLD

Lobot C9-9.5 Great paint, stiff limbs, lovely figure. Original weapon. Made in Hong Kong

Rebel Soldier (Hoth) C8.5 Slight rub on his cheek, chin and back of head. Moulded Leg variant. Blank Raised Bar No COO. Lovely figure. Original Weapon

Rebel Soldier (Hoth) C9 Slight rub on his nose and chin. Moulded Leg variant. White paint is thin on his leg. Made In China Raised Bar. Lovely figure. Original weapon SOLD

IMG_0523.jpg

Logray (Hong Kong) £3 Warok £5 Logray (Macau) £5

Logray C9.5 perfect paint. stiff limbs. With original hood and staff, no bag. Made in "H.K"

Warok C5. Discoloured, paintloss, poor figure. No accessories. No COO

Logray C9.5 perfect paint. stiff limbs. With original hood and staff, no bag. Made in Macau

IMG_0524.jpg

Rebel Soldier (Hong Kong- Zombie face) £3 Ree Yees (Hong Kong) £3 Ree Yees (Taiwan) £4

Rebel Solider (Hoth) C7.5-8. Weird face colour variant. He looks a bit zombiefied! Few scratches on his face and scuffs on his boots. No weapon. Made in Hong Kong.

Ree Yees C8.5 Nice figure, paint rub on his boot. Gloss paint variant. Again, think the weapon is repro. Made in "H.K" £3

Ree Yees C9 Great figure- paint rub where the top of his leg has rubbed his hip. Minor spot on each elbow. Possible variant- Matte paint finish, made in Taiwan. Fairly sure repro weapon.

IMG_0525.jpg

Bib Fortuna £5 Squid Head £3 Klaatu £3

Bib Fortuna C9-C9.5 Perfect paint, very stiff arms, cape is slightly frayed at the bottom. Original Cape, belt and staff. No COO

Squid Head C9.5. Great figure. No paintloss, stiff limbs. With cape, skirt and belt. No gun. Made in Hong Kong

Klaatu C9.5 figure, no paintloss and stiff limbs. No skirt. Original weapon. No COO

IMG_0533.jpg

B Wing Pilot SOLD Bossk(Repro weapon C6)£2 Bossk (Original weapon C7-8) £4

B Wing Pilot. C9.5-10 Almost perfect figure. Two microscopic dots on the one hand. Stiff limbs. Looks brand new. No Weapon. No COO SOLD

Bossk C6- Several paint rubs on boots, torso and back. Looks fine on display, but not perfect. Repro weapon

Bossk C7-8- couple of paint rubs and discoloured limbs. Original Weapon. Made in Hong Kong

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

Tri Logo MOC Romba.
Card C9.5 Beautiful unpunched card, slight wave but no edge wear or crease. Awesome!
Bubble C8-8.5. Has one dent, top left corner as you look at it. The edges of the bubble are fluted, (Possibly Meccano bubble?) 100% clear.
*I have since been reminded about bubble lift. Approx 1 1/2" across the bottom and 2" up the left hand side. The figure is still sealed and can't be removed. Because of this lifting I have dropped the price*
Figure C9.5 No signs of wear or rubs. Looks perfect.
Overall a great piece and only selling due to a change in focus (POTF rather than tri logo).
With Star Case
£40 including postage in the UK in a strong box.

Bootleg figures:
SOLD

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

Lumat with no markings at all!
£Offers

I look forward to hearing from you 8)

e30318is

Sith Lord
Cheers Chris, glad your pleased mate. Theres one satisfied customer.....
Now- who wants to be the next one :lol:
Seriously guys I am open to offers on these figures, especially if more than three are bought at once :wink:
Thanks, Ed

e30318is

Sith Lord
Thanks for the pms- all replied to.
Heres the beater lot of figures: £30 including postage to the mainland UK

IMG_0547.jpg

Nice mix of figures from all three films, perfect for kids to play with! Just as Kenner intended! One or two weapons/ hats included

e30318is

Sith Lord
Prices reduced for most items. Come on folks- make me offers, good discounts for multiple purchases! Try me!
Ed

rubberlike

Youngling
Ed is a great communicator and sells items at a fair price. He also packs things really well and ships quickly. I would be happy to buy from him again.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Thanks, I report rubberlike was a pleasure to deal with, VERY fair and pleasant to boot. I hope you enjoy your figures Trevor :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, Lobot is also on hold but there are lots of other figures still waiting to be re-homed :wink:
Ed

e30318is

Sith Lord
4 Lom and Lobot are now sold

Until Friday 6.00 pm I can offer; 10% off all marked prices..... 20% off if you buy five or more....
Make me an offer- these will be going onto evilbay soon otherwise.

Ed

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
yeah ,got about 60 figs . New bird is cool as **** with it as well .keeps telling to get some ships but they take up to much room.plus i think once i have all sw figs i gonna move on to he man .and transformers. There also a few other things i want that hold special memories .if any one can help they are

1 .a team assault rifle
2 rambo machine gun
3 worzel gummadge doll with change able heads
4 a space ship that opened up and had a little ship in side and 3 buttons on one of wings i think for sound effets.dont know what it was called but thats what i remember
5 a vintage speak and spell.must bein mint working condition
6 a vintage blow up doll called vera with hairy 1975 vintage bush lol.
Please note these are not the proper names just what my memory recalls...............apart from the doll lmfao

e30318is

Sith Lord
New items!
At At SOLD

Rancor Monster
IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

, In average condition, he has small black marks on his shoulder, his mouth mechanism works, but one of the struts inside his mouth has come away from the body. Still a nice Rancor... £15 plus shipping

A nice bunch of variants,
IMG_0589.jpg

all in played with condition loose limbs. Luke Bespin has NO COO Scar, discoloured body and some white paint spots on him. C5 condition £3
Lando with teeth, NO COO scar C5-6 condition £3
At At commander NO COO Scar PBP?, missing alot of paint on his face, C4 condtion SOLD
Ree Yees Moulded hands C7 Taiwan £3
Vader NO COO Scar C7 £3

Hoth and Ewoks:
IMG_0591.jpg

At At Commander made in Hong Kong, rub on his nose, hands and boots. C7 SOLD
Han Solo Hoth NO COO With white paint spots and rubs on gloves and boots. C7 £3
Wicket NO COO C6 rub on his nose SOLD
Chief Chirpa H.K. C8 £2

Group of 3 Stormtroopers SOLD

Group of 2 Hoth Stormtroopers SOLD

Open to offers on all and will give good discount for multiple orders. Any questions just ask and if you want any more photos, just let me know!
Thanks, Ed

e30318is

Sith Lord
I was hoping for a little more than that.... especially as they have only just gone up :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom