My display (non-jawa) - UPDATE 04/02/16

Jez

Sith Lord
Last commented in March. This collection has exploded. Mate thats bloody epic.
Staggering in the time you've been collecting!

kieatky

Jedi Master
DSC_0444.jpg

Really envious of all the '£1.59' goodness you've got in this photo mate, awesome stuff :shock:

P.S. hope you're feeling better than last time I saw you :D

jyacal73

Padawan
WOW...That is amazing I bet your home insurer wants you build another shield generator on Endor to protect that lot.

bradley1360

Padawan
Nick_IoW said:
Trying to collect every character on every logo (so original leia on SW, ESB, RotJ, Trilogo and the same for all other chars). There's a full SW set, full ESB and RotJ sets. PotF is missing 4 characters (ATAT, Nikto, ATST and Gammy) and the Tri logo set is missing 11 (Leia, Leia endor, Fett, Madine, Anakin, Prune Face, R2 (saber), Nien Nunb and then the hybrids CCP, Hammerhead and Greedo).

Will I get there... I have no idea.

There's a few Toni's in there I suspect, haven't bothered swapping them out yet as its only a side-focus (main being Jawas).

Some seriously expensive ones to go.
1 word AWESOME congrats on that collection,puts my potf line to shame (envious of Anakin and yak the 2 I need for complete line) :mrgreen:
theres a potf nikto moc on ebay Australia ends 8/2/15 7.16 am (currently at £1349)

indianawars

Sith Lord
It's an amazing collection to behold. Also very reassuring that these items will be treasured and survive through the decades to come because of genuine collectors like yourself.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Absolutely stunning collection!!! Reminded me to buy a Euromillions ticket for Tuesday! Amazing mate!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom