My display (non-jawa) - UPDATE 04/02/16

Joe

Grand Master
Still living the collectors dream eh Nick? Great display room :) Looking good!

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Joe said:

Trying to - funds have dwindled somewhat though lol. Now comes the hard part of using my hobby to fund my hobby - think that will be a serious challenge!

Few more bits and I will be happy and then I can concentrate on the Jawas.

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
Nick After 10 months I would hope the funds are running dry lol you win the lotto or something to get to where you are. I am just glad you didn't focus on 3po :lol:

Hoping to show off my collection room come end of June but wont be as awesome as yours mate.

Cheers

Vince

jasdev999

Jedi Master
Nick_IoW said:
Joe said:

Trying to - funds have dwindled somewhat though lol. Now comes the hard part of using my hobby to fund my hobby - think that will be a serious challenge!

Few more bits and I will be happy and then I can concentrate on the Jawas.

I find this the hardest part still...to sell something to fund something (fear of becoming as they call it a black hole collection!)! Your setup is really a collector's dream, Nick...very jealous!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Wow, that is simply stunning! Really is like going into the toy shop near my Gran's in the early 80's 8)

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Trying to collect every character on every logo (so original leia on SW, ESB, RotJ, Trilogo and the same for all other chars). There's a full SW set, full ESB and RotJ sets. PotF is missing 4 characters (ATAT, Nikto, ATST and Gammy) and the Tri logo set is missing 11 (Leia, Leia endor, Fett, Madine, Anakin, Prune Face, R2 (saber), Nien Nunb and then the hybrids CCP, Hammerhead and Greedo).

Will I get there... I have no idea.

There's a few Toni's in there I suspect, haven't bothered swapping them out yet as its only a side-focus (main being Jawas).

Some seriously expensive ones to go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom