Most difficult figure to get to stand

Wavy77

Padawan
What's the figures you've had the most hassles with making stand up without falling?

I've invested in a bunch of protech stands now, so this problem will soon be out of my way, but so far I do have my figures fall into one another like dominoes every now and then.

The worst perpetator so far is Leia Boussh. I'm not sure if it's the thin stand or she being top heavy, but it's got to be something.
You might think that IG88 and EV9D9 commit this on a frequent basis, but they've behaved surprisingly good so far.

Walrus Man is also a guy that needs to fine adjust a lot to make him stand. For some reason tilting him slightly forward helps quite a lot.

Obviously it can be individual due to looseness in legs, so to qualify they must have a certain hip tightness to count. My farmboy Luke also falls pretty easily, but I think it's due to this individual looseness rather than the structure of the figure.

x-pack

Grand Master
My Amanaman is a pain in the arse. He regularly falls from his perch and wipes out the shelf below like a Star Wars domino rally :twisted:

Wavy77

Padawan
tiefighterboy said:
Pimp stance black bespin guard

Absolutely! I forgot about him, but somehow it's like you need to crack the code, finding the right position, and then he will stay up pretty nicely. Wonder why they made him like that though...

benny100

Sith Lord
Nikto for me, can't get a stand to accommodate his huge holes! And he get a paint chip on his nose if he falls forward, arms out always on now.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Got to go with Wally too... my original Wallies legs are so loose it can take ages to get him to stand, so he usually just sits on the shelf.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Always Leia Bespin as she has stupidly small feet no matter how many I have had she is always the domino effect instigator, drives me potty or used to till I got stands, now its the few figures I have where the peg holes are to large for the stands, unfortunately the PD is the worst offender, soon as I turn that diel on my stereo they all start disco dancing :x

mumbo

Sith Lord
:lol:

Great question and thread.

Got to agree with Barry, Amanaman often wipes out all around him :roll:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
SDC10617.jpg

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5662&hilit=bowing

:p

TheGent

Jedi Master
Amanaman, falls like me as a student on weekend nights. At least at one time, but mostly more than once a day.

Ordered protech for him being the only reason but satisfied that most now have a stand.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I also use stands, but I still have problems with a few variants. The holes in the feet is to big on some of the variants.

I have big problems with some variants of C-3PO with removable legs and arms and also some obi-wan kenobi variants. There is also a few others :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom