Maxf's collection - mini update p4

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Well I have had the privilege of seeing the collection in the flesh and it's fantastic 8)

Well done Max :)

SOJ

Sith Lord
Those meccano square cards are a thing of absolute beauty. :eek:

Where did you get the shelves from your MOC's are on? They look like they have a lip at the front, is that right? If so great design to stop them tipping off.

maxf

Jedi Master
SOJ said:

Where did you get the shelves from your MOC's are on? They look like they have a lip at the front, is that right? If so great design to stop them tipping off.

They are just from ikea - they do have a lip, which means the lower figure ones can be tilited back and that none can easily fall off the shelves (important as my cat isn't such a SW fan!). They are only about £8 each.

Lip:
IMG_0309.JPG

Tilted cards:
IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Such an interesting collection, with some absolute corkers in there. Especially love the Palitoys, but the Meccano mocs are fantastic as well

One of my favourite collections 8)

SOJ

Sith Lord
maxf said:
SOJ said:

They are just from ikea - they do have a lip, which means the lower figure ones can be tilited back and that none can easily fall off the shelves (important as my cat isn't such a SW fan!). They are only about £8 each

Brilliant, about to set my wall of MOCs, as much as I hate IKEA, looks like I'll be paying them a visit.

maxf

Jedi Master
A mini-update..

Rancor keeper mailer (sealed overstock) and original advert.

The Rancor Keeper is an odd one - it was advertised in comics and shops but we're not sure it was ever actually posted. I was lucky enough to buy a sealed example and unused shop advert.

Attachments

• IMG_0515.JPG
    IMG_0515.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 60

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
Max, this collection really boils down to quality over quantity, although you have quite the quantity of quality!!!!

Those Meccano square cards could make me cry with joy. And the Palitoy 30 back Han card back???!!! Gimme gimme gimme!

spoons

Grand Master
Really impressive collection Max, such fantastic items and so brilliantly displayed.

Love the bespoke cabinet too 8)

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Fantastic collection and beautifully displayed, love those Palitoys! Great to see these, thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom