MarkG's collection - Updated 14/10/17

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Fantastic collection you have put together, must be a good feeling.

Nice Speeder Bikes as well. :shock: :D

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Absolutely fantastic.
I really like, that for you there was no need to have the characters on their origin-card.
What's next ...? :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi mark awesome moc collection you have. So will you keep that one and never sell it again ? :D

I also love your speeder bike focus 8)

MarkG

Jedi Master
Many thanks for the comments guys. Most appreciated. To answer a few... I'm now aiming for instruction sheets and cardbacks... take up less room. I have picked up a few Stormtrooper ones lately, which I will put in the acquisition thread soon.

Pomse2001 said:
Hi mark awesome moc collection you have. So will you keep that one and never sell it again ? :D

Many thanks mate. As for selling... not this time round, although the set I had in the early days did have some real gems, and also a fair few TT's... I'll only sell once Yak Face hits £1 million in value... which in the current climate, wont take long.. :lol:

As for the speeder bikes... I've been lucky on most of those, especially on the Moto Jet and Aerienne versions. One has my childhood toyshop price sticker on which probably means more to me than anything else. Still after a Ledy one though... which I missed out on one last week on FB.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
MarkG said:
Many thanks for the comments guys. Most appreciated. To answer a few... I'm now aiming for instruction sheets and cardbacks... take up less room. I have picked up a few Stormtrooper ones lately, which I will put in the acquisition thread soon.

Pomse2001 said:

Many thanks mate. As for selling... not this time round, although the set I had in the early days did have some real gems, and also a fair few TT's... I'll only sell once Yak Face hits £1 million in value... which in the current climate, wont take long.. :lol:

As for the speeder bikes... I've been lucky on most of those, especially on the Moto Jet and Aerienne versions. One has my childhood toyshop price sticker on which probably means more to me than anything else. Still after a Ledy one though... which I missed out on one last week on FB.

Nice, with the prices going up then yak will hit a million in a few years :lol: Great story about the bikes and the price sticker, I know what you talk about. I have a focus with danish price stickers, because that was the prices and the stores I remember from my childhood :D

MarkG

Jedi Master
Finally got a group pic of my small but growing Stormtrooper cardback collection.

Top - Palitoy 12bk, 45bk, 65bk and Trilogo
Bottom - Kenner 12bk & 20bk, Canadian 41bk, Kenner 65bk
Very Bottom - Lily Ledy

DSCF4077.JPG

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
MarkG said:
Finally got a group pic of my small but growing Stormtrooper cardback collection.

Top - Palitoy 12bk, 45bk, 65bk and Trilogo
Bottom - Kenner 12bk & 20bk, Canadian 41bk, Kenner 65bk
Very Bottom - Lily Ledy

DSCF4077.JPG

Great collection Mark !

MarkG

Jedi Master
Cheers all.

Completed another small focus today, with the last card I required for a full 96 cardback set.
Again, as with my MOC set, I went the any card route, so have a nice array of cards.

Some could do with being upgraded, but in no rush for those.

DSCF4307.JPG

DSCF4308.JPG

DSCF4309.JPG

DSCF4312.JPG

Now working on the variant photo cards... have most with a few still to go.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Been slowly adding to the Stormtrooper cardback focus, although Palitoy cards seem to be very elusive... Sorry about the blurry pic... light not very good. Also added a group shot of my current mailers.

DSCF0002.JPG

[
DSCF0003.jpg

Dare

Padawan
Mark, that's a fantastic collection you have amassed. Great to be back in touch after so long. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom