MarkG's collection - Updated 14/10/17

MarkG

Jedi Master
Hi all.. finally a collection thread from me.

Over the last year or so, I've been trying to get another set of the 96 MOC.. I sold my previous set back in 2003/04 and deeply regretted it.
I have noticed prices have gone up a tad since then too.... Promised myself the any card route, just as long as the bubbles weren't cracked.. objective achieved.
Some of these have come from eBay, and others from Facebook (been on there at the right time for some), picked up a few from various Comic Cons and the rest from the great bunch that is the SWFUK membership.

Anyway.. less yap, and here's the pics... enjoy.

First 12
First 21 Part 1.JPG

Up to 21
First 21 Part 2.JPG

ESB Hoth
ESB Hoth.JPG

ESB Bespin
ESB Bespin.JPG

ESB - The rest
ESB Extras.JPG

ROTJ Part 1
ROTJ Set 1.JPG

ROTJ part 2
ROTJ Set 2.JPG

And finally, the last 17
Last 17.JPG

Oh.. and whilst I'm about it... I have a slight obsession with Speeder Bikes.. :D
Speeders.jpg

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
That's a brilliant set Mark, love to see the figs on different cards 8)
What next indeed? Although I would enjoy those for a while because I bet some of those weren't cheap, especially some of the last 17 :?

Btw, is the Luke X-Wing on a Pailtoy 45b?

Paul

scott82

Jedi Knight
Congrats on getting all those mark, a really nice collection.... loving the speeder bike run you've got too :)

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
Congrats on completing the run and thanks for sharing the photos. Lots of great cards, do you have a favourite?

MarkG

Jedi Master
Thanks guys... most appreciated.

PulsarP said:
That's a brilliant set Mark, love to see the figs on different cards 8)
What next indeed? Although I would enjoy those for a while because I bet some of those weren't cheap, especially some of the last 17 :?

Btw, is the Luke X-Wing on a Pailtoy 45b?

Paul

Prices I'd say were reasonable, as most were from guys here so prices are not as high as eBay or Facebook... although a lot of the L17 did come from facebook. Just got them at the right time I guess.

And yes, the LXW is a 45B

x-wingMark said:
Congrats on completing the run and thanks for sharing the photos. Lots of great cards, do you have a favourite?

Cheers. I'd have to say I'm torn between the ESB original R2.. just love the logo and artwork on that card, and the Palitoy Fett, purely as it's genuine and not a 'common' TT.

Joe

Grand Master
Wow Mark, congratulations on a fantastic achievement! Pretty quick too! So..what's next? (As your signature asks!)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Wow, what a run! All look to be great items from start to finish... what's next though? Any upgrades or plans to change up to different cardbacks for any specific characters?

MarkG

Jedi Master
SAVORY100 said:
Wow, what a run! All look to be great items from start to finish... what's next though? Any upgrades or plans to change up to different cardbacks for any specific characters?

Many thanks. I'm collecting cardbacks as well so picking up a few 'foreign' ones along the way. As for upgrading... probably not is this current climate. Quite happy with the ones I have.

Might go down the route of instruction sheets. Not many out there and take up less space.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Fantastic run Mark, what a dream to have them all carded.

Have you got plans to display them all? I expect they take up a fair bit of wall space.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom