Making Contact

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Last night I saw Joey or also known as Making Contact. Wow I was surprise to see all the star wars toy and other cool things in this awesome movie from 1985 :cool:

I saw an at-at walker, at-st walker, the Falcon, squid head, 2 tie fighters, star wars bedding sheets, posters or pictures with star wars in the kids bedroom (y)

Has any of you seen that movie before ?

01.jpg

sith-smith

Grand Master
Never heard of it. Though looks like it has Poltergeist vibes....Which also has Star Wars toys in it, as well as ET. :cool:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Never heard of it. Though looks like it has Poltergeist vibes....Which also has Star Wars toys in it, as well as ET. :cool:
Yes there is some cool scenes with the falcon and tie fighters flying around the room and the at-at walking on the floor some poltergeist there is in it :)

Here is a picture from the movie of the AT-AT

02.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I keep finding pictures with star wars from the movie

Kid dressed out as Darth vader

08.jpg

Yoda on the wall behind the kid

06.jpg

and e.t. wall paper in the closet, I think it is wall paper :unsure:

07.jpg

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
Cool, I have never seen this movie. Might have to watch it at some point!

Not movie related but not so long ago there was a game that came out called "Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy" and there was a scene that showed a nice vintage Chewbacca figure.

Chewbacca.jpg

4508567e-6ae1-42a4-8121-90d1db2649c3.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cool, I have never seen this movie. Might have to watch it at some point!

Not movie related but not so long ago there was a game that came out called "Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy" and there was a scene that showed a nice vintage Chewbacca figure.
You have to see it ;) Nice picture never heard about that game. The figure looks custom made :unsure: but maybe it is because it is a game and computer graphic :unsure:

poncho

Grand Master
I have this on dvd! Its poltergeist but for kids. Directed roland emerick if memory serves correct. The ventriloquist scared me lots as a child. Deserves a rewatch

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have this on dvd! Its poltergeist but for kids. Directed roland emerick if memory serves correct. The ventriloquist scared me lots as a child. Deserves a rewatch
Cool that you have it on DVD, yes it is poltergeist for kids :)

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
You have to see it ;) Nice picture never heard about that game. The figure looks custom made :unsure: but maybe it is because it is a game and computer graphic :unsure:
Yeah its computer graphics based on the original Chewbacca figure. I think its the first game I have ever seen with something like this in. Also he does not have his accessory, I guess its true to life with how many figures are missing their accessories 😂

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Yeah its computer graphics based on the original Chewbacca figure. I think its the first game I have ever seen with something like this in. Also he does not have his accessory, I guess its true to life with how many figures are missing their accessories 😂
oh yes so many figures has lost accessories when I see lots for sale. First time I have seen star wars toy in a computer game :oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom