Luke Jedi MOC 77bck & Metallic Blue Bespin Blaster Reduced

mumbo

Sith Lord
I have upgraded my Luke Jedi 77back so am moving this one on. Purchased just before Christmas from a member on here ad looking to get back what I paid.

Card is certainly not in pristine condition and the flaws are noticeable, it does have a good shape and the bubble is firmly attached with some yellowing.

£50 SOLD which includes fees and tracked/insured postage and will be sent in a star case.

PM for any further questions.

Thanks

Lindo

Sith Lord
Please excuse my ignorance but 350 quid for a blue blaster? am I missing something? probably am but thought I would ask.

mumbo

Sith Lord
It's the metallic variation that came with PBP dark Rebel Soldier and PBP black neck Lando.

itfciain

Grand Master
Seems to be the going rate for these at the moment - crazy that they fetch that much but that is market forces for you!

Annoyingly I am sure I have had a few of these in the past and have just sold them on as normal blaster

mumbo

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Seems to be the going rate for these at the moment - crazy that they fetch that much but that is market forces for you!

Annoyingly I am sure I have had a few of these in the past and have just sold them on as normal blaster

Cheers Iain.

Almost did the same with this one, in fact originally I thought it was a fake but had the sense to do some research before giving it to the boy :eek:

A

Anonymous

or binned as repro

itfciain said:

itfciain

Grand Master
rangersjedi said:
or binned as repro

itfciain said:

:lol: you know I might have done that as well :?

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Scott said:
mumbo said:
It's the metallic variation that came with PBP dark Rebel Soldier and PBP black neck Lando.

Hello,
Excuse ignorance but what does PBP stand for? :?

Im glad I wasn't the only one who didnt know, I didn't want to sound more stupid than I already am :lol:

Scott

Padawan
Is this one then? Came across it when sorting childhood collection recently. I thought it looked blue, but put it down to ageing eyes :lol:
DSCI0002%20-%20Copy_zps4cqewvxz.jpg

Scott

Padawan
[/quote]

No

just camera flash on a light blue one.[/quote]

Hard luck :( Nevermind, while I'm here who does it belong to? Is it ESB Lando or Bespin Guard?

poncho

Grand Master
The picture you highlited can be found with both figures/guards and atat commander and rebel soldier.

the met blaster have been found on trilogo lando bespin cards and pbp db rebel soldier

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I bought one for £151 at Ebay auction in October last year, I need another one though and would offer that amount again if you are willing to move on the price. I know there has been a chancer listing one on Ebay for £500, but that listing has been around for ages and don't for a minute believe they are even worth half that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom