Loose Vintage Out of Storage at last!

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Well, after the Mrs came to Celebration and buzzed off of it more than I could imagine she said on the way home, "you need to get some more of your Star Wars out and display it."
After my initial shock and getting us back on the motorway in one piece it was time to start getting some of the older figures out to display.

Here's some pics of my vintage loose collection being unpacked pre-dsiplay case.

I do have a few boxed and loose ships but they are still under wraps . . . .at the moment.

Excuse the standard of photo's, excitement got the better of me . :lol:

DSCN6446_zps8dvhly88.jpg

DSCN6447_zpsvxdpod5e.jpg

DSCN6448_zpsx5mx4n58.jpg

yoda

Sith Lord
That really is a great collection of figures. Looking forward to seeing them out on display soon! Don't forget plenty of pictures.

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Thanks everyone, so stoked to see them out again at last. :)

There are a few that might need upgrading but since I can actually see them now I'll be able do that at last.

Bought some of Iain' s bases (which are fab) and displaying is well under way. Have been dragged away on holiday with the Mrs and kids at so the wrong time but we're in London so I'll have a scout about for some Star Wars goodness no doubt!
(It's making me miss Celebration so much being here though)

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Thanks all. Nearly there now but I can't find my Warok at all and I'm sure I had one.

Looks like some bidding on the 'Bay is in order. (Which is a good and bad thing. Ebay is what killed my vintage collecting years ago with all the repro and touch up figures out there. :x )

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
looking great mate, cool collection :D

Cheers :D , will get some pics of the finished cabinets up as we managed to get some custom shelves made for the frames. Look the business if I do say so myself.

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Nothing like a set of loose figures! Nice collection. How long have you had them?

About three or four seas. . . sorry couldn't resist. :wink:

Some since childhood (though honestly not that many) then mainly collected through the nineties as I tried to get a set back again. Some baaaad Ebay experiences drove me out of Vintage collecting <<<in hushed tones>>>> and I started to enjoy some of the modern lines until the OTC Sideshow stuff started to drip feed out and that became my passion.

Have quite a few boxed vintage ships too but they are still in storage . . . .for now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom