Loose Bounty Hunters.

av6

Jedi Knight
OK chaps, I asked about valuation on these earlier in the valuation thread (as I have absolutely no idea) and I just have them lying around. I thought they may aswell go to a new home and to someone that might need them. I'm by no means a grader on any sort of level, but someone posted that they look like a C8. I'd go along with this, but as I stated in the thread, my C8 could be someone else's C7 and so on.....
The weapons as far as I know are all original and no repro's. The only thing that I noticed is that the rifle with IG-88 is blue and the blaster is a blue/black colour. Whether this is something that bugs you or something that could be sorted out with any spares... I don't know.

All limbs are nice and tight.

The markings on the back legs of each figure are:

IG-88. 1980 LFL. No COO.

Boba Fett. CPG. 1979 Taiwan.

Bossk. 1980 LFL. No COO.

Dengar. 1980 LFL. Hong Kong.

Zuckuss. 1982 LFL. Hong Kong.

4-LOM. 1981 LFL. Hong Kong.

IMG_0549_zpsgjwsqzsf.jpg

All figures are £10 each which include postage, with the exception of Boba Fett at £20 including postage. I would sell them as a lot at a discounted price and would prefer to do so. Paypal 'GIFT' unless you prefer to pay the fees. I've not really sold anything on here in the past, but I've been a member for a while now.

Thanks.

av6

Jedi Knight
All sold figures now posted.

Just Dengar left now. £8 to anyone that wants to give him a new home.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom