Lee's vintage loose variants showcase

Lee

Padawan
Grant said:
Awesome collection of Luke variants mate.
Grant.

Thanks Grant

I'd really like a Glasslite and DT saber to add to them - it's just about making that financial leap... :)

Lee

Padawan
Idefix13 said:
A really cool row of Lukes!
You should add a dark pants Taiwan Luke to them (not that hard to find).
Uli

Yes, i am on the look out, i've also got the HK greenish (to my eyes anyway!) pants but he has no saber and paint wear so not good enough for the parade :lol:

Lee

Padawan
No Coo Wally's
Left to right
Meccano light green paint, 2 x Tri/European variants with coo removed and different paint ops
Picture%201289.jpg

2 x Tri/European variants with just '1' remaining coo and different paint ops
Picture%201290.jpg

Hong Kong variants
variants with different coo's/paint ops (unpainted tusk far right)
Picture%201291.jpg

R5D4
Left to right
Made in Hong Kong , Hong Kong , Hong Kong sticker variant (top left) , No coo
Picture%201292.jpg

Picture%201293.jpg

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Excellent, the Wally's variant discussions on RS have been painful to read. Seeing them all lined up is much better :) That unpainted tusk one is butt ugly :lol: I look forward to the next update. I know Weasel can't wait.

Lee

Padawan
aussiejames said:
Excellent, the Wally's variant discussions on RS have been painful to read. Seeing them all lined up is much better :) That unpainted tusk one is butt ugly :lol: I look forward to the next update. I know Weasel can't wait.

Cheers James :) There is a wally out there with no markings at all (not even the '1') that still evades me - you have one of these Uli?

I just wish i could get better pics like Uli and Gusties :D Admittedly, i still only use a 3.2 mp camera - i will buy a better one soon and get better pics hopefully :)

Lee

Padawan
Bobas
Left to right
Lily Ledy fixed rocket , Tri-logo painted knee , Tri-logo unpainted knee
Picture%201294.jpg

Death star droid
2 X HK variants with raised dots and smooth bar left arm
Picture%201296.jpg
Picture%201297.jpg

aussiejames

Sith Lord
The dotted arm DSD has no space between Hong and Kong? I had never noticed that before today. Do you count the dome vs flat rivet as a variant? I am still undersided as to whether they just didn't get riveted properly :?:
SDC10619.jpg

Lee

Padawan
aussiejames said:
The dotted arm DSD has no space between Hong and Kong? I had never noticed that before today. Do you count the dome vs flat rivet as a variant? I am still undersided as to whether they just didn't get riveted properly :?:

Correct on the no space between Hong and Kong - at least that's how mine is.

Both my rivets are the same although one has not been fitted properly so it sticks out a bit (is this what people call the variant?) - i don't consider the dome/flat as a variant....well, not until i have no more variants to collect LOL :lol: :lol:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
The Mecano wally discussion has come up again on RS. My light green face is the same as yours but there is another- the no markings one that we are both missing. AND Bean tusk vs Butt face?? :?

aussiejames

Sith Lord
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=vintagedisplay&Number=3901102&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=2
I am not sure if it is a mold or paint variation. It's the no markings version we don't have?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom