Latest Acquisitions

Vernon

Jedi Knight
I'm definitely more impressed by a collection built over 20 years than one built in 20 months with an unlimited stack of cash/credit cards. Congratulations
This is my latest and possible final acquisition. My Palitoy 12/20 back run is complete…only took 18 years though. 😉
I will get a group photo in Nov sometime.

160B9645-F3EB-4239-9D55-C6ECE626830C.jpeg

Palifan

Sith Lord
This is my latest and possible final acquisition. My Palitoy 12/20 back run is complete…only took 18 years though. 😉
I will get a group photo in Nov sometime.

View attachment 177797
That's a massive achievement and look at that price, I never saw a few go for that cheap back in the day! Congratulations on completing the run, especially after so many years and it also looks like you might have an SKU footer in there with the rounded front corners!?

Ian

Vernon

Jedi Knight
That's a massive achievement and look at that price, I never saw a few go for that cheap back in the day! Congratulations on completing the run, especially after so many years and it also looks like you might have an SKU footer in there with the rounded front corners!?

Ian
Just had a look and you are right..it.does have the SKU code on it. I've never paid any attention to SKU codes..so this is a little rarer as it's the 1st time wave?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Just had a look and you are right..it.does have the SKU code on it. I've never paid any attention to SKU codes..so this is a little rarer as it's the 1st time wave?
Absolutely, and Chewbacca was the Pailtoy 12 back reseal that I ever had with a SKU footer. I think a few of the other Palitoy 12 backs have also been found with this earliest style of footer but I've never seen any pictures of any others.

Great little extra you picked up there :)

Ian

ROTF7784

Padawan
A few years ago I was contemplating selling off parts of my collection but thankfully I held onto all but 1 figure (Yak Face, sold for £220) and gave it all to my 6yr old son (5 when I gave him the toys) and he is obsessed with them.

We're now rebuilding and expanding the collection, buying back some items I sold off (snow speeder, imperial hoth base, wampa) and some items I never previously owned (tie fighter, millenium falcon, ewok village, the few figures I never had, retro Govenor Tarkin, some Stan Solo stuff like the Bantha, slave Leia, and a few others), and also pimping some of the old stuff, buying missing vintage pieces for some of the space ships (x-wing canopy and guns), and new stickers for Slave 1 and the AT-AT. I haven't spent any time with my collection since I was about 11 so to get them out of the storage boxes in the loft and set up little bases for my son has really revived my interest in and enjoyment for collecting them.

Looking forward to add to the collection further!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
A few years ago I was contemplating selling off parts of my collection but thankfully I held onto all but 1 figure (Yak Face, sold for £220) and gave it all to my 6yr old son (5 when I gave him the toys) and he is obsessed with them.

We're now rebuilding and expanding the collection, buying back some items I sold off (snow speeder, imperial hoth base, wampa) and some items I never previously owned (tie fighter, millenium falcon, ewok village, the few figures I never had, retro Govenor Tarkin, some Stan Solo stuff like the Bantha, slave Leia, and a few others), and also pimping some of the old stuff, buying missing vintage pieces for some of the space ships (x-wing canopy and guns), and new stickers for Slave 1 and the AT-AT. I haven't spent any time with my collection since I was about 11 so to get them out of the storage boxes in the loft and set up little bases for my son has really revived my interest in and enjoyment for collecting them.

Looking forward to add to the collection further!
Fantastic you've got back into it all. Kids do that, don't they? You need to get a gallery thread up and running!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It's been over a year since I last bought a MOC, then two come in a week! First up is this ROTJ Logray. At first glance nothing special, but aside from having a clear bubble which is rare (I can confirm that because the one I bought in 1994 had a yellow bubble!) it is also a Japanese Tsukuda stickered card if you look at the back. I've never had one of these before, so is nice to finally have one.

Next up is a Palitoy Rebel Commander, have been looking for one of these for aaaaaages for my trilogo bubble run, and this one finally popped up in Australia! The shipping and import taxes were almost as much as the figure, but had to have it.

IMG_2560.jpeg IMG_2561.jpeg

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Thats a really nice logray card!

I picked up a bib fortuna Japanese Tsukuda moc the other week and its one of my favs now, aside from the ROTJ logo on the front having a slight fade to it i must say the back of the card looks great with the red and black logo across the back with the japanese writing.

I wouldn't mind picking up a few more of this range but i dont see them that often

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom