Latest Acquisitions

Fawns61

Padawan
Just concentrating on the figures for now. I do have an AT-AT but missing it's front canons!
Yeah, it's not a race, best to start slowly and try and get completed figures if possible as suggested by Cazza. You can also post any 'wants' as you get further along and your knowledge grows. Good luck

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Finally completed my first 20 Palitoy run! Been after DV for years and 3 turned up at the same time! Plumped for this one in the end- obviously had to break it out of the graded acrylic and put it back together! Everything is there, even the clear plastic that was behind the cape. It's a cut bubble. Really happy to finish the run. Only 3 of my first 20 are mocs, as I've been slowly swapping them out with reseals, open/cut bubbles etc to pay for a holiday next year ;)

Attachments

• 20220827_153131.jpg
    20220827_153131.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 20220827_171825~2.jpg
    20220827_171825~2.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 20220827_171649.jpg
    20220827_171649.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Finally completed my first 20 Palitoy run! Been after DV for years and 3 turned up at the same time! Plumped for this one in the end- obviously had to break it out of the graded acrylic and put it back together! Everything is there, even the clear plastic that was behind the cape. It's a cut bubble. Really happy to finish the run. Only 3 of my first 20 are mocs, as I've been slowly swapping them out with reseals, open/cut bubbles etc to pay for a holiday next year ;)
Massive congratulations on finally getting the DV Andy, amazing looking example as well!

So typical that 3 turned up at the same time and you'll have to tell me about it when I see you next. I've sent you an email about a DSD footer but so good to see th first 12 complete now :)

Ian

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks Ian. Yeah, we need a proper catch up ;) I'll check my emails...

*Just checked- not had an email...

Last edited:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Wow nice one.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Many congratulations, Andy! It's not an easy thing to accomplish, and they look fabulous all together like that, so very well done!

Jeremy

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Another for the childhood toy shop price sticker focus. Wiley's was based in Bradford, West Yorkshire, and this is my first vintage item with one of their stickers.

Three toy shops down, three toy shops (and more department stores/supermarkets) to go!

Attachments

• 20220912_183859.jpg
    20220912_183859.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Top Bottom