Latest Acquisitions

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yes I think that you are both right, going along on the Saturday night is the only way that I see to get round this, but this is difficult for me, as I normally end up working Saturdays :cry:
I think name badges would be like going back to school :shock: and I suspect would have a bit of opposition, but like you could not think of any other way.
It is a little intimidating as a ff virgin, but I supose the only way is the baptism of fire, of the Sat night. :lol:
Hopefully will be at the next one in August, as this was the best fair that I have been to since the early 90's,such a great choice of quality vintage, so much better than the internet, but is a long way to travel!
Hopefully see you then.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Tis a good day. Been waiting since early February for some of these. Bought the Canadian 8D8 & Nikto from someone in Canada and had them sent to Iain. The Nikto worked out around £41 & 8D8 £49. They are in great condition. Reckon the Nikto would get an easy 80 grade, and 8D8 a 75. Just dig the French writing on the front. I had a few hundred dollars sitting in my Paypal account from photos I sell on online stock libraries, so told Iain to hang tight until I find something over in the US I could blow it on. This 41 Back Pali Han Hoth came up for a buy it now price, which was about in line with recent Vectis sales. I however put in an offer of 10% of asking and he accepted. Paying in dollars with no conversion loss meant it was a top buy.

All 3 arrived today, and with recent purchase of large acrylic cases landing for my Tri AT-AT Driver and PBP ERG, I'm walking about with a massive grin. Also got out my recent 20 back Pali LXW so I can take hi-res photos of everything new. :D :D :D

[/url]6.photobucket.com/user/stormcab/media/DSC08673.jpg.html]
DSC08673.jpg
[/URL]

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
stormcab said:
Tis a good day. Been waiting since early February for some of these. Bought the Canadian 8D8 & Nikto from someone in Canada and had them sent to Iain. The Nikto worked out around £41 & 8D8 £49. They are in great condition. Reckon the Nikto would get an easy 80 grade, and 8D8 a 75. Just dig the French writing on the front. I had a few hundred dollars sitting in my Paypal account from photos I sell on online stock libraries, so told Iain to hang tight until I find something over in the US I could blow it on. This 41 Back Pali Han Hoth came up for a buy it now price, which was about in line with recent Vectis sales. I however put in an offer of 10% of asking and he accepted. Paying in dollars with no conversion loss meant it was a top buy.

All 3 arrived today, and with recent purchase of large acrylic cases landing for my Tri AT-AT Driver and PBP ERG, I'm walking about with a massive grin. Also got out my recent 20 back Pali LXW so I can take hi-res photos of everything new. :D :D :D

[/url]6.photobucket.com/user/stormcab/media/DSC08673.jpg.html]
DSC08673.jpg
[/URL]

Beauties, congrats buddy.

stormcab

Sith Lord
poncho said:
:eek:

some sexy looking mocs there stormcab!

db94 said:
That Palitoy Han Hoth MOC :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dorsetmark said:
Lovely set of figures
Must be great getting them all in one lot :)
Christmas come early :wink:

Andyclarke said:
Beauties, congrats buddy.

Thanks peeps. Some major grails ticked off the top of my list - Pali Han Hoth & LXW, Tri AT-AT Driver.

stormcab

Sith Lord
chipsteak said:
From RS McColl!

That's a Glaswegian Lobot.

Thought I'd have a look at who the actor was on IMDB. I'm guessing this has come up before, but I didn't know this - he is listed as "Lando's aide" not Lobot.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
For avoidance of any doubt I was referring to the RS McColl price sticker. They are a chain of Glasgow newsagents.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Some real nice pick ups guys 8)

Here r my two latest pic ups;
IMG_1973.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1970.JPG
    IMG_1970.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 451
  • IMG_1971.JPG
    IMG_1971.JPG
    206.1 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_1972.JPG
    IMG_1972.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 450

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
The Ben came from Simon at FF and have to say it was one of the best condition MOCs at the show so many thanks mate :D

The Fett came from a decent fellow collector. Yes I am primarily a Palitoy collector as u guys know BUT I always regretted letting my 21 Fett go many years ago so am well chuffed to get this near perfect unpunched price sticker free example back :wink:
A Fett on a SW card 8) 8)

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Beautiful Fett :shock:. That's a gem alright Jon.

That Ben was previously mine and a corker, It'll go nicely with that Stormtrooper you had off me. :D

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Ha :!: Well I nearly bought a Jedi Jawa via FB yesterday. Card was immaculate but the bubble had damage which stopped me. Yeh on the look out for a few SW characters on Empire or Jedi cards including Tri-logo but no strict focus run.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Wow and wow Jon! The Fett really is stunning for such an early piece and massive congrats on bagging the pair.

Ian

Latest posts

Top Bottom