Latest Acquisitions

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
chipsteak said:
poncho said:
one for mr criddle here :lol:

during my random vintage starwars e-bay searches i came across this item. i dont normally go for oddball stuff i put a small token bid and won :)

im sure these will bring a smile to your face despite its crudeness it did for me

a unpunched trade card of bootleg keychains from the late 70s.

i was amazed these things have survived to be honest ive never seen them before. i did find the figures on the swca but there were no chains present on the figures just the eyelits where they once hanged .I have forwarded on images to the admin of swca so they can update the archive :)

upon quizzing the seller, he said he was selling them for a friend who cleared out a closed down tobbaco sweet shop and found these in storage. i got another trade card in the lot too.

enjoy the bootleg crudeness

P1050633_zpsjtkraonr.jpg

Glorious stuff. i had a Vader one I bought circa 1984.

I remember winning a Vader one at a funfair along with an awful plaster Vader ornament back in the 80's

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
Some great pick ups recently guys. I managed to buy this helmet this morning at a carboot for £4, well pleased. Im going to respray it, sort it out a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_0540.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 610

Lindo

Sith Lord
chrisfnx said:
Some great pick ups recently guys. I managed to buy this helmet this morning at a carboot for £4, well pleased. Im going to respray it, sort it out a bit.
Nice helmet, chuckle, chuckle, snigger :p

spoons

Grand Master
poncho said:
one for mr criddle here :lol:

during my random vintage starwars e-bay searches i came across this item. i dont normally go for oddball stuff i put a small token bid and won :)

im sure these will bring a smile to your face despite its crudeness it did for me

a unpunched trade card of bootleg keychains from the late 70s.

i was amazed these things have survived to be honest ive never seen them before. i did find the figures on the swca but there were no chains present on the figures just the eyelits where they once hanged .I have forwarded on images to the admin of swca so they can update the archive :)

upon quizzing the seller, he said he was selling them for a friend who cleared out a closed down tobbaco sweet shop and found these in storage. i got another trade card in the lot too.

enjoy the bootleg crudeness

P1050633_zpsjtkraonr.jpg

Fantastic Chris - I still have my stormy from a funfair back in the day. Never knew there were so many others

stormcab

Sith Lord
Makes you wonder who this person is selling something Star Wars related for just £4. I thought everyone assumes it's a gold-mine :D . Bloody good trooper helmet. Definitely more screen accurate than many I've seen.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Damn Rob, you been busy! I was considering that 2000AD ;) Another great cover.

Great Uzay, James. And as for a £4 Stormtrooper helmet, wow, awesome buy!

scarfaceone

Padawan
Nice additions :shock: the Uzay rocks!

My additions the past days

Yps trooper and trilogo boba in near mint condition
CAA04D3D-2D23-43FA-8783-D09586F75E87_zpsgfxrz6a1.jpg

Trilogo stormtrooper
F52ABE1A-1049-4376-9EBC-012D28E41BCB_zpsdwx3swyd.jpg

Trilogo chewbacca
983E37EE-3300-4DA7-97BE-02E1486068EF_zpsq6ehhzbj.jpg

And some more mocs :)
66CD183B-2B2B-460D-82CF-D6A6E7E629C2_zpsv3pc4wwc.jpg