Latest Acquisitions

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Nice pick up, Mark. You didn't fancy splashing 4 figures on the MOC at Vectis last month? :D

Great storyboards, Spoons. You mentioned you'd picked up some Speederbike ones but I didn't think for a second they'd look that good. Nice job.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Nice pick up, Mark. You didn't fancy splashing 4 figures on the MOC at Vectis last month? :D

No mate, I knew that sucker was going to go high. I've been looking for the cardback for 2 years without success, I've seen every other Palitoy cardback it seems except this one. Just happy to have the cardback :)

I think there's an offerless one out there but I've not seen a pic of one...yet.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Big thank you to Edd for this Amanaman, he'll be paired up with a fresh staff this evening. Thank you Edd for your generosity

image_zpsth133lii.jpg

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Very cool Palitoy cardback Mark and also love the letter from Palitoy next to your Dengar baggie. On a side note, it's great to see this old Bounty Hunter getting some love as he was recently added to the Star Wars Battlefront game.

Also, great looking Amanaman Stu! Glad you snapped a pic before he gets packed away. :)

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
This bad boy arrived in my mailbox today. Every time I think I'm done for awhile, something else tempts me. Always loved the artwork on this cardback.

Walrus%20Man.JPG

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Welcome Seahawks. Like Iain mentioned before I love seeing what you have and the story behind it more than any group of Afa 90's lined up
Spoons: Those story boards really do look cool. Framing them up really does make them pop
Finally the mail is starting to show up here in Oz. I managed to score a unused Rotj Shelf Talker. Thought getting this may give the ewoks some kind of class :D

003538.JPG

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
After a very long and fruitless search I've finally added an ESB Palitoy Dengar cardback to my small Dengar Mail Away focus.
Massive thank you to Stef (Walkie) who went out of his way to acquire this for me.
Just want a Parker Bradgate/Palitoy baggie and a mailer box now...

DSCN2657.jpg

Don't forget the QVC padded envelope!
Always coveted that Palitoy paperwork, champion stuff.

marc

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
theguiltyone said:
SublevelStudios said:
After a very long and fruitless search I've finally added an ESB Palitoy Dengar cardback to my small Dengar Mail Away focus.
Massive thank you to Stef (Walkie) who went out of his way to acquire this for me.
Just want a Parker Bradgate/Palitoy baggie and a mailer box now...

DSCN2657.jpg

Don't forget the QVC padded envelope!
Always coveted that Palitoy paperwork, champion stuff.

Awesome paperwork mate, wouldn't mind some of that stuff in my collection.

Yeh old Dengar is a bit elusive, esp on it's (now thought of by a fair few) debut 45a card :!: :!:

marc

AL_Bundy

Padawan
AL_Bundy said:
Finally bought a Vintage Rancor monster from Ebay, that will look good with my Jabba's palace ROTJ vintage diorama.
It seems the Rancor has gone missing in the post. :evil:

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
I've heard of this debut card, wonder if one will ever show up for sale...?

If ur talking about the fabled Palitoy 41 back, after talking with a few collectors and considering what has been seen on paper I am going to say I don't believe it exists....until I am proven wrong :!:

Either way I am happy because if it does get revealed to us I will b happy to see something I have never seen b4 and will b presented with a goal to get one and if not it makes my collection more complete because my MOC 45a example will indeed b the debut example :D

lejackal

Grand Master
I was sure this would be at home waiting for me but what better way to brighten up a weekend half spent at work than some factory overstock courtesy of the forums very own Punk_Pat aka Ed.
This deal was made all the sweeter by the extras thrown in so thanks a million mate :mrgreen:

temporary_zpsssv1njva.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Good job, Martin. Always looks better out of those cases. Very nice addition to the focus and interesting to see the POTF offer on an ESB card.

Nice lot there, Carl. Ed has some cracking figures at good prices for minters.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks Jon.

ScruffyLookingNH said:
Good job, Martin. Always looks better out of those cases. Very nice addition to the focus and interesting to see the POTF offer on an ESB card.
Cheers Si, that's what attracted me to him; already had a 47 back but thought this made for an interesting variation.

84BC2FC5-B6EC-45C1-9244-30BDB7451587_zpsjtmj7zqd.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Picked up a store counter box to hold my small collection of pencils (childhood one in foreground), a definite improvement on the tumbler they were in... Now feeling the urge to fill it! :D

3E02177C-911F-4BA5-B27F-BFD7871ACC17_zpscdddowr6.jpg

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
SAVORY100 said:
Picked up a store counter box to hold my small collection of pencils (childhood one in foreground), a definite improvement on the tumbler they were in... Now feeling the urge to fill it! :D

3E02177C-911F-4BA5-B27F-BFD7871ACC17_zpscdddowr6.jpg

That looks great!

Top Bottom