Latest Acquisitions

poncho

Grand Master
6 months of looking and finally got a loose Dark Brown Rebel Soldier be it though a bit of beater :lol: took walkies advice and looked at ebay spain and got it in a loose lot. got 15 figures in the lot for my top bid luckily @ £140 inc postage . got a couple bonus variant Figs which ive kept. enjoy :)

Dark Brown Rebel Soldier pbp pale face 8)

P1040700_zps5ce0sj0n.jpg

Bonus Loose figs in the lot. Euro/Tri Logo Light Grey Fett unpainted Knee in great condition and a PBP Pale Face Han Hoth (Violet) Jacket*

P1040702_zpsogfblkyb.jpg

*A Comparison shot of normal han hoth jacket with the pbp violet jacket its hard too tell in a picture but you can tell when side by side with a normal one how different it looks. the pbp is the one on the right with darker grey jacket :)

P1040707_zpsp9tlq7yv.jpg

walkie

Sith Lord
Nice one! Has anyone checked out the other figures in the lot for you? I'd be happy to give them the once over via PM if you have any photos?

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Not really a recent acquisition, but I found this whilst rummaging through my old bedroom at my parents this evening:

MTFBWY_zpslp9cogpx.jpg

It's from Topps' "Star Wars Galaxy Collector" magazine #4, issued in 1998.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
You've done very well on those variants Poncho - the DBRS is a really cool variant and everyone and his brother is after the Tri Logo Fett's so financially - a good purchase :D

itfciain

Grand Master
I like Joe's idea - but maybe it was left out as it was around the time it was transitioning from a vinyl cape to a cloth cape ?

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well I'm normally smiling when I post in this thread but not today.
Got the chance to buy one of my all time favourite toys last week - absolute gorgeous boxed Palitoy Han Solo Blaster.
Both blaster and box were stunning and couldn't wait for it too arrive.

Look what just got dropped off

WP_20151103_002_zpshlezeizf.jpg

Looks like the brain dead gorrilas had some fun with the "fragile" item

Sender had used 2 strong boxes and packaging was first class - **** knows what the hero's at Hermes did to squash it this much.
The beautiful Palitoy box is crushed (will add pictures later but I'm just too ****in pissed off just now)

Just got a text from my daughter who's coming home from her 1st foreign holiday to say her suitcase full of presents has been damaged - why can't folk paid to handle other peoples property not just make a little bit more of an effort and do their ****ing jobs properly.

Here's a picture from Primary School story book - We were planning to go through to Aberdeen to the "Big Toy shop" and as you can see I was super excited about getting my Han Blaster.

Han%20Pistol_zpsc3ootpu3.jpg

"I am going to get a Han Solo gun with a secret button it makes a noise when you press it"

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
That makes me sick DB, what a shame. I have to say I have found the Hermes service is pretty shoddy at the best of times but that makes my blood boil. And such a stunning piece as well.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Damn sorry to see it arrived like that mate, you must be gutted, is there any chance the company will pay for the damage? little comfort i know

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
db94 said:
Well I'm normally smiling when I post in this thread but not today.
Got the chance to buy one of my all time favourite toys last week - absolute gorgeous boxed Palitoy Han Solo Blaster.
Both blaster and box were stunning and couldn't wait for it too arrive.

Look what just got dropped off

WP_20151103_002_zpshlezeizf.jpg

Looks like the brain dead gorrilas had some fun with the "fragile" item

Sender had used 2 strong boxes and packaging was first class - **** knows what the hero's at Hermes did to squash it this much.
The beautiful Palitoy box is crushed (will add pictures later but I'm just too ****in pissed off just now)

Just got a text from my daughter who's coming home from her 1st foreign holiday to say her suitcase full of presents has been damaged - why can't folk paid to handle other peoples property not just make a little bit more of an effort and do their ****ing jobs properly.

Total sympathy mate, that looks heartbreaking. Unfortunately that's modern society for you. The government doesn't give a **** about the lowly paid so the lowly paid in turn don't give a **** about anything.

Top Bottom