robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Picked up a cheap Luke FB raised bar:

1144062_zpsjq1eagw4_edit_1444128695330_zpsq6qkojlo.jpg

IMG_20151006_1144192_zpsh5xtfyqa.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
That alarm clock is a winner! Awesome :)

Really like the miscard. Such a shame about the cracks but it still looks a million bucks!

Nice raised bar Luke, Andy. Wouldn't mind a nice one of those myself. Just got three raised bar Hoth Troopers in an auction lot but there doesn't appear to be much of a shortage of those!

Joe

Grand Master
Done my usual 3-4 page skim! If I go too far back I get jealous :lol:

Really nice Luke/Rebel Soldier miscard Benny!
Lovely Italian stickered Boushh Iain!
Glad you got that prize Mike, you deserve it! Thanks to Frank for the comp!
Like your new plate Jez!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
That alarm clock is a winner! Awesome :)

Really like the miscard. Such a shame about the cracks but it still looks a million bucks!

Nice raised bar Luke, Andy. Wouldn't mind a nice one of those myself. Just got three raised bar Hoth Troopers in an auction lot but there doesn't appear to be much of a shortage of those!

The Death Star Droid is the one to look out for ;)

lejackal

Grand Master
Had these over the jas week or so, thanks to Frank (Frunkstar) for the Jabba goodies and to Paul (av6) for Fett. Ree Yees was an Ebay purchase.

ReeYees_zpsu9c1jt3j.png

Jabba_zpsjuo8nn1j.png

lejackal

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Had these over the jas week or so, thanks to Frank (Frunkstar) for the Jabba goodies and to Paul (av6) for Fett. Ree Yees was an Ebay purchase.

Whoops, nearly forgot Simon (ScruffylookingNH) for letting me have his prize in Franks quiz!

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
After a long break from buying MOC I could not help myself with this little fellow....
IMG_0344_zpsyaao7try.jpg

I know that he's a little beat up but he's a solid base to start to rebuild ( I should never have sold them :( ) the Bossk focus from.

walkie

Sith Lord
Two new items for my paperwork focus...

by1Odbg.jpg

1. Clipper ESB "Especially for Star Wars bounty hunters" offer leaflet. Multilingual dutch one side, French the other.

2.Toltoys "Star Wars Collections" mini-catalogue. Similar to the Kenner release but features the wording "Not Available" across several pages, a few examples are below. Those poor Aussies!!!

4C8bEbn.jpg

S5zl3iD.jpg

3O1h688.jpg

qUsHdbh.jpg

Top Bottom