Last 17 set - loose

MarkG

Jedi Master
Guys, as I've completed my last 17 moc set, I'm contemplating selling off my loose figs.

Most are from my childhood and have their original weapons.

I'd say all are c7+

Also could do with the funds as off to the USA in a couple of months.

Ideally like to sell as a lot rather than being stuck with a few. I know I could get more as singles too.

Any idea on a rough price would be grateful.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi mark ,

I sold my last 17 a few months back and got about £3k , some were graded , are they all sealed , if there are you should get £3k to 3.5k

Good luck , I know it's more hassle , but they will sell better individually

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Don't do it! Or at least sell off the ones you've bought and keep hold of the ones you had as a kid? Biggest regret was selling my childhood stuff.

But, if you do want to sell as one lot then I would suggest somewhere in the region of £600. I'm basing that on C7 grade but complete with weapons and factoring in a bit of a discount for a bulk purchase. It really does all depend on condition; you Yak or R2 turns out to be a fair bit nicer and you can add a few more pounds to the total. If you were to split and sell separately I'd have thought you'd be looking at £750.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Cheers guys.

Tbh, they have been sitting in a box in the loft for the past 4 years. Have no room to display them either. So missing them wouldn't be a huge drawback.

Only 4 of them are more recent purchases...although still 20+ years ago.

Timatronics

Padawan
Hi,

I'd be really interested if you fancy selling them. It would almost complete my collection. Oh blue snaggletooth where are youuuuu.

Tim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom