last 17 £$£$£

mash

Sith Lord
I have been after Amanaman for ages I keep getting outbid at the last second but the difference in the price range for this figure goes from Ã'£20 up to Ã'£50 that is a huge difference and the figures themselves are not that different.
Just the staff can fetch Ã'£20!!!!!!!!!!! its f'ing madness. :evil:

mash :evil:

spoons

Grand Master
bertie_big_bollocks said:
(except I wouldn't as I was born in Barking in 1974 and have never had anything to do with repros as Star Wars is a massive part of my life :wink: )

tssk :wink:

and Kilroy I've got the last 17, I never new they existed as a kid but when I discovered Stormie Luke in the early 90s, I had to buy them all.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
spoons said:
bertie_big_bollocks said:
(except I wouldn't as I was born in Barking in 1974 and have never had anything to do with repros as Star Wars is a massive part of my life :wink: )

tssk :wink:

and Kilroy I've got the last 17, I never new they existed as a kid but when I discovered Stormie Luke in the early 90s, I had to buy them all.
i to didnt know about them till i started to collect about a year ago ,i must have got my commodore 64 as they were released.
i am wanting them but gonna leave it till i get all the others ,or see an absoulute bargain

Bollux

Grand Master
I had two of them as a kid, Luke Stormy and Han Carb. I loved them so much! 50p each from a discount warehouse in Birmingham, I can still remember the boxes of figures that they had in there! :cry:

mash

Sith Lord
I have them all but EV9D9, Han Carb, Luke Stormtrooper and Amanaman.

Just bought Imperial Dignitary for Ã'£16 very dissapointed what a dull boring figure :cry:

mash

Bollux

Grand Master
I sadly only have Anakin at the moment. :(

I also have the Han figure but no Carbonite :(

While I still have so many other loose figures to collect I find it really hard to justify paying the last 17 prices.

Plus I have a honeymoon and a wedding to pay for and dont seem to do anything else but save! :cry:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
kilroy said:
may i ask how many of us here have got the complete last 17 figures?

I still have my complete set from when I was a kid. Also have a Mint set for my display plus a few spares :wink:

sith-smith

Grand Master
I've got 2-3 loose sets of last 17.

plus 1 trilogo carded set and one POTF carded set.

As a kid i only had four of them though.

Find them by total luck in a shop, years after ROTJ.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Of course, they're only called the last 17 in the UK, and possibly the rest of Europe.

In the US, they're the last 15

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
just managed to pick up the last one to complete my tri logo carded set, will post a photo when it arrives :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom