Lando ESB palitoy 41 back

Star wars theif

I'm putting together a bit of a Lando collection. I would love to have a palitoy ESB Lando 41 back moc and I've been trying to find out how this would cost. However, I can't find any data on this off e

To this day I have still never seen a palitoy 41back lando I have seen a couple of cardbacks but not a single one in a sealed bubble. Going off the value of other desirable and rare 41backs like the jawa and Vader I would say its worth £5-7k depending on condition.

sith-smith

Grand Master
The problem is desirability. Jawa and Vader are very sort after characters. A mint 41 back Luke sold for around £4k on Facebook the other day and he's a very popular Character on card that's probably in similar numbers to the Lando. I'd also imagine the 30 back Lando is way more in demand that the 41 and the 41 in general is not the most popular Palitoy card compared to 12, 20, 30 and even 45a.

Personally, I'd think £2k maybe a bit more in an auction is 2 people with deep pockets really wanted. However, as time has shown it's often impossible to predict the amount someone will demand for a piece or what people are willing to pay.

Mind you, the person who originally started this thread was looking back in 2016, so who knows if they are still looking, or why this thread was suddenly bumped up from back then :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom