Kenner's First 12 Action Figures Explored

RetroMasterQuest

Hello everyone!

I'm thrilled to join this forum and introduce myself. I'm Matt, a passionate collector of vintage gaming treasures and memorabilia. Recently, I launched RetroMasterQuest, a website dedicated to all things related to collecting and investing in collector items. At RetroMasterQuest, I strive to provide valuable insights, tips, and resources for fellow enthusiasts who share a love for retro gaming and collectible items.

My latest blog article, "The Birth of Star Wars Collecting: Kenner's First 12 Action Figures Explored (Star Wars Action Figures - Collector Guides)," dives deep into the origins of Star Wars toy collecting. In this article, I explore the first 12 action figures released by Kenner, offering detailed descriptions, historical context, and tips for collectors. Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, I hope this guide provides valuable information to enhance your collection.

I invite you all to check out the article here: The Birth of Star Wars Collecting: Kenner's First 12 Action Figures Explored

I'm very thankful for any kind of feedback!

Looking forward to engaging with you all and sharing our passion for collecting!

Best regards,
Matt from RetroMasterQuest

supergoose

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Hi there, I don't wish to be overly critical but you have asked for feedback so here goes...... The problem is, if you are going to be a "guide" you have to be very careful with the information being presented and the supporting images or your readers will be confused or misled. For example the R2D2 MOC image is of a modern figure. The Chewy, Vader, Stormtrooper, Sand Person are all definite reproduction cardbacks - this could lead somebody using your guide into purchasing a fake/copy/repro MOC without realising as they have referenced your images.

Anyway, like I say, not wanting to be too negative and good luck to you and your project but guides are only as good as the informaton provided, sorry. Hope the feedback helps you anyway.

Top Bottom