Just a quick point on forwarding things on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Danny thank you for your words of reason.

Iain you did force my hand whether you think so or not by starting this rant and only giving your side of the story, it is only fair when it is in the public domain for the other side to be heard too.

To answer the shipping I had paid for recorded delivery so if the item had been lost or damaged then I could have made a claim.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
jayums said:
Dannywhiteley said:
It helps.

I already said that damage in transit isn't iains (or whoever is doing the favour) fault. Lost at his house is though unfortunately.

:shock:

A mate of mine came around to watch the footy and spilt a glass of wine on my carpet the other night. Naturally I charged him for the wine and the cleaning costs.

Really !

jayums

Jedi Master
steve obi wan said:
jayums said:
Dannywhiteley said:
It helps.

I already said that damage in transit isn't iains (or whoever is doing the favour) fault. Lost at his house is though unfortunately.

:shock:

A mate of mine came around to watch the footy and spilt a glass of wine on my carpet the other night. Naturally I charged him for the wine and the cleaning costs.[/quote

Really !

I was joking Steve. I promise :lol:

It was a pithy analogy - Iain was a mate when it suited and then became a service provider when it didn't.

Agree this thread should be shut.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Jayums, I think your example hits the nail on the head. Anyway agreed, everyone's said their piece so let's leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom