Jez's Vintage Homage and Luke X-Wing Focus: Final Show August 2016

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I've commented before but I just can't stop looking at your collection Jez, it's fantastic. I think what makes it even better is how you have displayed it. It shows each piece off nicely. Love it!! Make sure you update when you get your Luke X-Wing Pilot it there.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez, absolutely beautiful. I need to get me a Detolf.

I think your next setp would be move Darth Vaders Tie Fighter into one of the cabinets and then get a B or Y Wing to go ontop. :D

benny100

Sith Lord
I love this collection and the way it's displayed, so much so I've bought those cabinets from idea myself!!

Imitation being the highest for of...... :D

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks Benny.
Ive justed checked out the collection for the first time in 3 months as i'm away with work so i thought i'd have a reminisce :lol: . I just had a great time chatting to my son on the phone for 30 minutes, halfway through the conversation he decided that he should talk me through them. It was a relief to know that my wife has been keeping the curtains closed in the room the collection is in, good girl.

I've just realised that i need to update it with my Luke Stormie MOC and whatever stunner i'm gonna treat myself to when i get home!!

Nice to see you again collection, see you in the flesh/plastic in 4.5 weeks! :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
That room has got to be the eighth wonder of the world, truly an amazing showcase love it 8) must have been a delight coming home to see it in all its glory :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks fellas :)
The multi shelf cabinet is a home modification (not by me).
Yes Mumbo it was great to see it again when I returned, second to seeing my wife & kids & dog he quickly adds!
I still love going to view it and having a quick tinker (not a euphemism)

mumbo

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Thanks fellas :)
The multi shelf cabinet is a home modification (not by me).
Yes Mumbo it was great to see it again when I returned, second to seeing my wife & kids & dog he quickly adds!
I still love going to view it and having a quick tinker (not a euphemism)

:lol:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just beautiful. I need another visit Jez, September better hurry up!!!

Right, seeing this again I have got to get my arse in gear and update my showcase, haven't done it for over a year!!! Thanks for the push Jez!! :D

theslider

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Hi Guys

33 years in the making (4 years for the most of it), but i'm well happy with this lot

Jez

Brilliant looking display there Jez! Love the way the Rancor is leaning back.

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Love looking at your collection Jez. The way you have put scenes together with the figures/vehicles from parts of the film works incredibly well.

Love your foreign Moc's - I still need the Meccano Jawa - yours looks minty 8)

Jez

Sith Lord
I managed to get me another detolf today, so i've had a bit of a sort out 8)

My wife of all people has decided that it would probably be the right thing to do to go the whole hog and get Star Wars curtains, lampshades and a matching duvet set in the spare room (aka museum)!
The Mrs still thinks there is room next to the new one for a 7th. I like her style :)

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Those cabinets are really starting to fill up with some quality stuff, and that new Luke cabinet is the dogs undercarriage.

Just remember, when you run out of space for ships, there's a home waiting for a certain one of them!

:)

Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom