Archived Jedi, tri and Pali mocs closed 01/04/2016 PLEASE ARCHIVE

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Those that have been following the thread in valuations will see I am struggling on some values. If the price is not on yet it's because I haven't found a value. Rather than keep interested parties waiting I will put those with values up for sale now.

I am awaiting boxes and star cases that I have ordered today. So anyone that buys from me today will probably have to wait until next weekend before I can post- I don't mind if you don't want to pay until then though. So essentially you would be reserving the item whilst I get my act together. I am based in Bury, Greater Manchester if anyone wanted to collect in person.

If anyone wants any swaps I'm after a 12 back Jawa or a 20/21 back greedo offer less. Graded or expected to get 80.

Paypal please fees included in price. Postage to be added too.

Prices from member valuation or recent vectis sale

Boba - £350 reduced to £300. SOLD.
Leia Poncho - £60 SOLD
Darth Vader - £100 SOLD
Bossk - £40 there is a hole in his bubble. SOLD.

2-1B - £80 reduced to £60 SOLD
Luke Hoth - £150 SOLD
Yoda - £150 SOLD
Lando Skiff - £80 reduced to £60 UNSOLD

Pali Luke FB £350 SOLD
Pali Luke Jedi £100 SOLD
wally - £140 SOLD
Ben £40 SOLD

Palitoy c3po £90. SOLD
Chewie £100 SOLD
R2D2 £300 SOLD

Tri logo imperial commander - £100 reduced to £80 UNSOLD
Tri logo Tusken -£100 SOLD
B wing pilot - £50 reduced to £40 UNSOLD

Empire stormy beater - £80 SOLD.
C3PO empire palitoy beater - £200 SOLD
Jawa -£100 SOLD

If anyone is interested please get in touch and I can send more photos. Most if not all have been attached to the wall with blu tac at some point and some still bear the scars.

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Thanks boys. Have had a lot of interest already.

Getting stuck into a Thai takeaway and the wine now so I'll reply to all messages I have now. Any received from now I'll come back to in morning. Would hate to make an alcohol induced mistake, lots of plates spinning here!!

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Thanks for all the interest boys. I've got a v full inbox! If I've not replied to you by now, I will come back to you tomorrow. Im out all tomorrow afternoon at the Manchester derby so please bear with me.

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Jester said:
Love that fb Luke! Got a price? :)

Not yet mate. Lot of interest in all the Palis but I can't find a recent sale of a Pali FB on e bay or vectis. If anyone can or knows what the going rate is I'd be grateful.

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Good morning boys. I've got 18 Pms to get through and will make a start now. Please bear in mind that I am dealing with them in order of interest submitted and some items may take longer to resolve as people could be in different time zones or out for the day etc.

Luke FB is going on at £350
Jedi Luke is on at £100
Ben is on at £40 please note that I had to reseal part of the bubble 20 years ago.
Chewie is going on at £100
Pop up r2 £300

Still waiting for value on c3po.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom