Jabba5.0 on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Grand Master
If you hadn't guessed that was humour :)

I am glad you were unbanned we needed a festive troll ! :mrgreen:

Josh

Sith Lord
I would love to be the first one too come around and punch **** through you!
You pay the ticket and I will be there arsewipe!

jabba5000

Padawan
Josh said:
I would love to be the first one too come around and punch **** through you!
You pay the ticket and I will be there arsewipe!

Still ere Joshy, There There!!

tintin-3726

Youngling
jabba5000 said:
Seeing as though my last post was deleted by bollocks,

All in can say to you Mr dunston is please come! name a time and a date!
Ill be there, Will you be Bringing Cobra and Flint too to back you up?
I won't be needing any back up scumbag beleive me if i ever get hold of you...............
You really have ****ed with the wrong one this time

jabba5000

Padawan
whiteskinnydroid said:
If you hadn't guessed that was humour :)

I am glad you were unbanned we needed a festive troll ! :mrgreen:

Whats with all the imature faces??

benbob

Padawan
For once your right Phill,

But it doesnt change what a lowlife you really are, your a charlaton and i do sincerly hope that 1 day you get everthing you deserve. I mean come on is the best scam you could think of selling a few dodgy repro SW's items on ebay and not even being clever enough to cover your tracks. Why dont you think of something else to do with your time, what sort of a criminal are you? I know, not avery good 1! lol.

Joe

Grand Master
Before people start jumping off the deep end at me , he is calling me a communist because of the country I live in...I of course find this completely offensive and an insult to my family.

I admit feeding the trolls is risky business so I will pick my words better next time.. :roll:

jabba5000

Padawan
benbob said:

But it doesnt change what a lowlife you really are, your a charlaton and i do sincerly hope that 1 day you get everthing you deserve. I mean come on is the best scam you could think of selling a few dodgy repro SW's items on ebay and not even being clever enough to cover your tracks. Why dont you think of something else to do with your time, what sort of a criminal are you? I know, not avery good 1! lol.

Assault
Extortion
Arson
Burglary
Deception
Embezzlement
Manslaughter

jabba5000

Padawan
tintin-3726 said:
jabba5000 said:
Seeing as though my last post was deleted by bollocks,

All in can say to you Mr dunston is please come! name a time and a date!
Ill be there, Will you be Bringing Cobra and Flint too to back you up?
I won't be needing any back up scumbag beleive me if i ever get hold of you...............
You really have ****ed with the wrong one this time

Bring some Cadets with you bumboy

benbob

Padawan
jabba5000 said:
benbob said:

Assault
Extortion
Arson
Burglary
Deception
Embezzlement
Manslaughter

Like I said not a very good one, probably been caught for them all! If you feel the need to list all the crimes you know then carry on. A good criminal (if there's such a thing) doesnt get caught and definately doesnt brag about them! Grow up little boy or stick to hanging about on street corners and earn yourself a well deserved ASBO.

jabba5000

Padawan
benbob said:
jabba5000 said:
benbob said:

Assault
Extortion
Arson
Burglary
Deception
Embezzlement
Manslaughter

Like I said not a very good one, probably been caught for them all! If you feel the need to list all the crimes you know then carry on. A good criminal (if there's such a thing) doesnt get caught and definately doesnt brag about them! Grow up little boy or stick to hanging about on street corners and earn yourself a well deserved ASBO.

Yea you win some you lose some. If I got caught I wouldnt be here talking to
you fukpigs would I

benbob

Padawan
Assault
Extortion
Arson
Burglary
Deception
Embezzlement
Manslaughter[/quote]

Like I said not a very good one, probably been caught for them all! If you feel the need to list all the crimes you know then carry on. A good criminal (if there's such a thing) doesnt get caught and definately doesnt brag about them! Grow up little boy or stick to hanging about on street corners and earn yourself a well deserved ASBO.[/quote]

Yea you win some you lose some. If I got caught I wouldnt be here talking to
you fukpigs would I[/quote]

Lol, then why would you call killing some1 Manslaughter? If you had killed you wouldnt be bragging about it here. Why would you diffirenciate between murder and manslaughter when you cant even hide your tracks on ebay! oh for fuks sake go away and crawl back under the rock you came from.

Joe

Grand Master
Goodnight!

Drop back in tomorrow morning to catch up :mrgreen:

benbob

Padawan
Now i'm pulling you apart Phil, just thought i'd ask if you know what embezzlement really is? and if you do (google it numb nuts before you post) what have you ever embezzled in your life? Maybe you stole from you mum's purse - not embezzlement, its theft, stealing from a place of work? once again its theft. Embezzlement is taking assets (normally money) to which you have been entrusted, hiding your actions from others (I dont mean putting the lid back on the sweet jar). I cant believe any1 has ever put you in charge of anything worth embezzling in the first place! Theft maybe, petty theft most deffinately but embezzlement, pull the other 1.

jabba5000

Padawan
benbob said:
Now i'm pulling you apart Phil, just thought i'd ask if you know what embezzlement really is? and if you do (google it numb nuts before you post) what have you ever embezzled in your life? Maybe you stole from you mum's purse - not embezzlement, its theft, stealing from a place of work? once again its theft. Embezzlement is taking assets (normally money) to which you have been entrusted, hiding your actions from others (I dont mean putting the lid back on the sweet jar). I cant believe any1 has ever put you in charge of anything worth embezzling in the first place! Theft maybe, petty theft most deffinately but embezzlement, pull the other 1.

Ok, Are you looking for sabre points? Build n burn??

benbob

Padawan
Ok, Are you looking for sabre points? Build n burn??

What's a sabre point? and i would rather you didnt answer Phil, not that i can stop you, oh go on then Phil tell me.

Josh

Sith Lord
Build and burn is what your ebay account is PHIL!!! MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GENUINE AND THEN SCAM PEOPLE FOR EVERYTHING YOU GOT! IT AINT THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE DONE IT AND UNTIL YOUR HEAD IS KICKED IN IT WONT BE THE LAST I BET!!!

YOU CANT POLISH A TURD PHIL ESPECIALLY ONE LIKE YOURSELF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom