** It's Back!! **

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
Definately good to have the site back.

All in all i am glad it has been down for a while as it has given me a chance to secure a new job, negotiate the contract, buy a new car and generally get ready for starting tomorrow.

At least i can chill out tonight and lurk around the classifieds incase anything takes my fancy.

Steve

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
phew :?

Thank god for that!!!!! i just thought that starwars was a barred site in corsica, i was attempting to explain to a ladyfriend why a 32 year old man would buy 15 to 20 year old toys, and i need the site to show pictures,,,disaster.

i think she understood although i am not sure cause she was laughing all the time. then i tried to get her to relate, "wouldnt you want to have a few toys, dolls or barbies, that kicked off memories in your living room??"

reply (with a disgusted look on her face like i just pee'd on her shoe) -"ehhh no? "

ah well i try

:D

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
its-alive.jpg

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Imperial nut said:
phew :?

Thank god for that!!!!! i just thought that starwars was a barred site in corsica, i was attempting to explain to a ladyfriend why a 32 year old man would buy 15 to 20 year old toys, and i need the site to show pictures,,,disaster.

i think she understood although i am not sure cause she was laughing all the time. then i tried to get her to relate, "wouldnt you want to have a few toys, dolls or barbies, that kicked off memories in your living room??"

reply (with a disgusted look on her face like i just pee'd on her shoe) -"ehhh no? "

ah well i try

:D
:lol: women are born without logic & common sense- they'll never understand :p

burnsy

Sith Lord
Oh yes, we're back up and running.

Nice one Edd, many thanks for all your work mate.

Felt weird not looking in each night.

I too would like to contribute mate if I can.

Congrats on the new job Steve :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom