It was a pleasure to deal with Itfciain because ............

Vialli

Padawan
Received a fantastic Emperor mailer from Iain recently, superb condition and fast delivery, what more could you ask for.

Cheers mate.

Philbyno1

Jedi Knight
Having been away working,only had a chance to open the MOC sent.....packaging was fantastic,figure as described and a fantastic transaction,you just got to find me a Boba moc now....no pressure!!!!

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Unpacked my Prune Face on Canadian ROTJ card! I am very pleased because the carded figure was packed superb, even inside the star case :D This is my second carded figure which I bought from Iain. Great seller with a passion for his customers on this site!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Yet another sweet deal completed with Iain 8) Such a good guy to deal with- service impeccable as ever. Thanks matey! 8)

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm a small fry buyer compared to some of you guys on here. I've bought as few things from Iain and they were great.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just received my once yearly haul of MOCs from Iain and as usual i am delighted. Vader, Ugnaught, Chewie, Nikto, Emperor plus some extra starcases! Fellas, this guy is pure gold! Abley assisted this side of the pond let's not forget by jackabina cheers folks :D

Joe

Grand Master
Simply put, one of the best. Great guy, great items, great service ALL of the time!

Kayor

Padawan
My loose Yoda now has an orange snake as a compainion thanks to Iain (and Jackabina for posting them forward).
Great service as always, thanks again.

lejackal

Grand Master
Iain is a legend, helped me out with an item from the US a while ago and is always very patient - a great seller all round

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom