It was a pleasure to deal with Itfciain because ............

Dannymanic

Padawan
My Logray MOC arrived safely today, extremely well packaged & looking great in it's star case. Many thanks Iain & I'm looking forward to receiving my other MOC's from your latest sale :D

David4640

Youngling
Item arrived and once again not dissapointed, fantastic item and condition, exactly as described. Delivery was also quick, thank you iain

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
A minty Greedo and Hammerhead arrived today,
Over land and sea from the USA,
A great deal as always, quality stuff,
No rubs or chips in no way rough,
Three cheers for Iain HIp, Hip, Hip Hooray!

Thanks bud, and massive thanks to Neil as well :wink:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Great new double cases for the mailers arrived a few days back (with the emporor mailers too); another cracking deal and delievered and packaged perfectly - thanks to Iain and Neil! 8)

mumbo

Sith Lord
Very pleased with my newest additions from the States via Norfolk, thank you Iain and Neil 8)

MarkG

Jedi Master
A new addition in the form of a superb stand for my Slave 1 arrived today courtesy of Iain and Neil.

Many thanks guys.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Just recieved 3 beater Luke's for sons birthday, great service as usual and price. Thanks very much Iian, Luke is very happy.

Vialli

Padawan
Just received a lovely Admiral Ackbar baggie from Iain, fantastic condition, brilliantly packaged. He also sorted an acrylic case for me a couple of weeks back. Love dealing with this guy, quality items.

Thanks Mate.

Vialli

Padawan
Received a mint Han Solo trench coat blaster from Iain today, rapid delivery and perfect item. A pleasure, as always, to deal with.

Falt4rm

Youngling
Just arrived a lot of loose figures. Awesome condition. Individually packed with bulk + mini bag.
Thx again.

Darth Frugal

Youngling
Bought from Iain, got a top quality product, can also deal with Iain on a personal level, & is up for a bit of banter.
A SW seller legend, even when he is on holiday - you big star :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom