It was a pleasure to deal with Itfciain because ............

talldroid77

Padawan
Bought a few figures and some stands on separate transactions - good service and comms - small mix up on one order cleared up smoothly. Would recommend and buy again.

Sent another pm on palitoy stands dude

Thnx :)

chiffy

Sith Lord
Astounding as ever suppying me with MOC's, this dude has gotten me my 1st ever 9d9! I'm not worthy! And sent me a lovely Lando to keep him company in the box throughout his epic journey :mrgreen:
Must also thank his faithful sidekick Neil who never seems to get a mention nowadays despite posting out item after item in bombproof boxes.

Vialli

Padawan
Did a nice deal with Iain for some shelf talkers a couple of days ago, they arrived this morning, excellently packaged and the items are quality.

Top seller, buy with confidence.

Cheers mate.

s_huggy1

What an absolute gem, if youre after anything star wars Iain is your man... I am new to this and was a little bit nervous in parting with money to say the least but you can rest at ease, as this guy is a trustworthy as they come. They arrive in one peace as packed great and always responds to any queries or tries he best to find what youre after... Thanks very much Iain. :D :D :D

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Protech Star Cases arrived in perfect shape. Great service once again. SWFUK's finest. Thanks matey :D

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Just completed a deal with Iain. Items arrived quickly and were packed well and as described. Iain has gone out of his way to help me find a couple of pieces- the guy is a legend! 8)

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Have bought a couple of great MOCs from Iain - always top drawer - I got a brilliant 12 Back Ben that is pride of place for a really decent price.

Top Guy!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I got a moc from lain, fantastic packing, I think lain did not want me to touch the moc, because it was so well packed that it was not easy to get it out :lol: Super great seller :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom