irish 3 packs,, none the wiser.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Caswellbot said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuqsiFakq00&feature=related

Cue up from 7 minutes 17 seconds. This helps clarify some of what has been discussed I hope,

Regards, Chris.

Clarify?? now i am even more confused,, intruiged.

man i would love to find out who did em.

thanks for the link chris.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Lol. Clear as mud eh Steve?

It is certainly interesting. I wonder which charity it was??

No worries. If you get a chance, watch the rest of Steve's videos. They are really interesting.

Chris. 8)

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Also briefly dicussed briefly here: http://theswca.com/podcast/

Chive Cast 14 > 32 minutes in.

Chris. 8)

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
couldnt find the bit and to be frank those guys were hard to listen too, :lol: , i could have a conversation with em but not just sit and listen :D

i have an idea,, there is a radio station that has a "fix it friday " slot that might be able to help. as it puts call out to solve problems and find out about stuff.

normally its full of stuff like,, what is the strongest beer? can someone get me a size 8 right shoe for my wedding . but i might be worth a shot.. maybe the company might pipe up or the packager.

ireland is a smal country so i am hopeful.
at least we will see if folks remember them being for sale here.

hmmmmm????

lee gray

Sith Lord
i never knew they had pound shops back then, if they did the items must have been great considering a pound could get you alot more back then.

as for that ranch obi wan video, it looks cool, I have to go out now but defo going to watch all the parts on my return.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Just bumping this thread up. i know Dermot had some for sale and was just wondering if they had sold, who the buyer was and if any more light could be shred on their history :)

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Yes mate. The list says -

184 - Irish 3 Pack C8 £1000
185 - Irish 3 Pack C5 £600
186 - Irish 3 Pack C1 :? £250

Thats it dont know if any are still avaliable? :?

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Ahhhh thanks,

i posted that before i read his for sale thread. C1 i didnt know the grade went down that far :lol:

hmmmmm

poncho

Grand Master
$_57.jpg

newly listed on ebay.com

st bernardhardware? price stiker. i assume its british as its 99p

no record of a shop in the UK called this, USA yes UK no

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
That is an Irish shop price sticker.
Personally I never saw the 3 packs in this chain but i did see them in the real tacky shops (sells plates with pictures of the virgin Mary etc) in around 1984. I had just stopped playing with toys so like the Woolies 8 packs, I turned my nose up at them.

marc

OptimusPrime

Hi

Just registered to post here after finding this thread through google. I always remembered buying 3 packs of Star Wars figures but could never find images of them. If it's any use to you , years ago we used to do our weekly shopping in Kilnanagh shopping centre just off the Belgrad road. It was a Dunne's stores If memory serves.

In the front door on the left. , all the food shopping. Clothes etc to the right.

If you walked straight in the middle passed these you went into kind of a L shaped corridor with various other shops.

Straight down the end of this there was a shop that sold toys etc. I don't remeber the name of it. I do remember that they sold these 3 packs of Star Wars figures because I used to get one ever week or two when we went shopping.

It's possible it was the toy section fo the Dunne's (St bernards ) just separated from the food/clothing sections.

Maybe if you can figure out what shops where in this centre at the time you can get to the bottom of it.

I always remember it had one of this charity coin boxes that was a blind kid with a dog outside it.

Anyways , just said I'd post to help if anyone is still looking into it.

poncho

Grand Master
On ebay last year I came across a identical made in Ireland 3 pack with Different header action figures instead of space figures and they contained tonka steel warriors from 1986

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom