Archived Iain's Latest MOC Sale - 14/3 - TO ARCHIVE

itfciain

Grand Master
New set of cards available

Postage same as always - these are based in the UK so can post direct or through Neil

First up is this ROTJ Rebel Soldier - the one was submitted to AFA but rejected for ink touch up - to be honest it is hard to see much - there looks to be some around the hanging tab and there might be in the sticker area - however it was sealed away in an acrylic case so hard to see close up - apart from that the card is a beauty - nice and flat - no creasing and a very good bubble - I am after £65.00 - pendingfor this one

SAM_7794_zpslgde2572.jpg
SAM_7795_zpszemscots.jpg

SAM_7796_zpsk9iu2acr.jpg
SAM_7797_zpskcy61rt1.jpg

Next up is this Luke Jedi - apart from the obvious sticker damage, this one is a beauty - nice flat card - no creasing and minimal edgewear - bubble is also in good shape with no dents - I am after £65.00 - sold for this one

SAM_7798_zpsq2fmep2f.jpg
SAM_7799_zpsfeudxkad.jpg

I also have this POTF Warok - Nice card with little in the way of creasing - the hanger tab is torn and there is a slight dent in the top of the bubble - however with prices of the Last 17 rocketing at the moment then £65.00 - sold for this one isn't a bad price !!

SAM_7800_zpsy10eieyx.jpg
SAM_7801_zps6tn0zf8p.jpg

Next up is Wicket - very nice card with little in the way of creasing - it is also unpunched - there is some minimal edgewear and a slight wave but overall it looks great - bubble is in good shape with no dents - I am after £50.00 - soldfor this one

SAM_7802_zpswv6lityz.jpg
SAM_7804_zpsvrwjbrcq.jpg

I have this ESB 48 Back Rebel Solider - card is in decent shape with some minor creasing - the hanger tab has been repaired with tape - bubble is in great shape with no dents - I am after £45.00 - pending for this one

SAM_7805_zpsyqdektal.jpg
SAM_7806_zpsdu3l3nln.jpg

I also have this ESB 47 Back Bespin Guard - again there is some sticker damage and creasing around the hanger tab but the bubble is in great shape and at - £40.00 - pending then it is a good price

SAM_7807_zps1kkfalho.jpg
SAM_7808_zps0m0dynh2.jpg

Next is this ROTJ Logray - very nice card - slight wave and a little bit of paper loss on the back - apart from that it is a beauty - and unlike a lot of these has a clear bubble (although the backing tray has yellowed a bit) - bubble is in great shape with no dents - I am after £35.00 - sold for this one

SAM_7809_zpsvvwwc8fg.jpg
SAM_7810_zpszfqkdpqh.jpg

I have this Nikto - card is in great shape with little to no creasing - bubble is in great shape with no dents - I am after £25.00 - sold for this one

SAM_7811_zpsorc4bkku.jpg
SAM_7812_zpsgb1qqh1u.jpg

Last up is this ROTJ Chirpa - nice card - a tear in the hanging tab and a slight wave - bubble is fully sealed but dented at the top - I am after £20.00 - pending for this one

SAM_7813_zpspdi5mfkz.jpg
SAM_7814_zpsp9dlrxp8.jpg

Banton989

Jedi Knight
I'm always too late when you have trilogos, or no trilogos on the updates :-( sad times lol!

Adam

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom