I Feel sick!

drew

Padawan
My dad works voluntarily at a dog center out in the country on the saturdays and they have this small 2nd hand shop to sell stuff where the fundings go towards the dogs. My dad was telling the staff there that him and me went out last night to pick up a horde of star wars stuff. The guy who works there said please dont tell me its those 80s stuff?? and dad said yes. Well they have only just dumped loads of stuff in the BIN! not long ago as no one wanted it, mentioned some figures were still in its packaging! A fair few big Boxed vehicles, playset, figurines etc

I am just sitting here feeling pale!

Joe

Grand Master
Idiotic if you ask me, surely people can do boot sales or use ebay in 2011?

20 quids better than binning it.. :roll:

drew

Padawan
Absolutely! They should have known these vintages do have some value! Again there are people out there that dont really see the value of star wars like we do. Just kinda wish dad never told me!

Jedi534

Jedi Knight
drew said:
Absolutely! They should have known these vintages do have some value! Again there are people out there that dont really see the value of star wars like we do. Just kinda wish dad never told me!
There are also people out there who simply like to screw with peoples minds just to watch their reactions... The guy may have been making it up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom