Hey!

Thunderflynngers

Youngling
Hi - finally registered after binge listening to the associated podcast. Never been a fan of forums, but this one seemed a little more community focused. Currently working through finishing off my loose run. Been devoting a lot of time to auditing weapons and accessories. Looking forward to absorbing some knowledge from the hive mind.

Attachments

• IMG_5973.jpeg
    IMG_5973.jpeg
    308.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5972.jpeg
    IMG_5972.jpeg
    315.1 KB · Views: 67

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Hi welcome to the forums! 👋

Nice run of loose figures you have there, has it taken you long to put together?

I started collecting (again) during COVID while WFH with too many spare hours surfing ebay and the like, got the bug again and have never looked back😀👍

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Hi! That's a great run you've got there- some tricky figures (and weapons!) in there! Get a thread started in the Gallery section.

Last edited:

Thunderflynngers

Youngling
Hi welcome to the forums! 👋

Nice run of loose figures you have there, has it taken you long to put together?

I started collecting (again) during COVID while WFH with too many spare hours surfing ebay and the like, got the bug again and have never looked back😀👍
Hallo - been an ongoing process of upgrades over the last 15 years or so, after rescuing my childhood figures from our old family home. Unfortunately, these figures are not quite display worthy, but I still love every one of them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom