Help LukeGroundLimper

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys I am not a forum expert but can any of you help a fellow member on the forum, it is Davis also called LukeGroundLimper he has huge problems with his tablet to get in contact with other members, to pm other forum members and also to just write here on the forum.

As he write to me, This forum drives me crazy. It won't even let me contact them for help. It always comes up with an oops something happened you will have to try this action later But it never lets me.

Maybe some can contact david and help him so he can use the forum ;)

Sincerely,

Lars

LukeGroundLimper

Youngling
Hi, I am not very knowledgeable about using this forum but I have always been able to figure out anything I needed to on others but not here. Like Lars said I have tried to do many things and a message pops up on the top saying "oops, something has gone wrong and you will have to retry to do this at a later time" and Lars also mentioned to roll your mouse over a members name and it will give you the option to send them a PM but I am using an IPad and there isn't a pointer to go over someone's name so his idea won't work. How would I send a PM using my IPad? The reason why I am trying so hard to get comfortable on this forum is because Lars sent me a link to a thread about Variants and I have a Hoth Leia in mint condition that has really bright yellow lips which is not listed anywhere as a known Variant. I talked with Variant Villain and that idiot kept blowing me off thinking it was simply the plastic changing color which that is an impossibility with this particular one. I have been looking on every site I can find for information or simply having figures for sale and have looked at over 5000 figures and have never had anyone respond to my posts about a yellow lipped Hoth Leia. The obvious reason why this figure is so important to me is because it was obviously made like that in a factory but I can't find anything at all about her. I guarantee that if you saw her you would agree that she was made that way on purpose and knowing that means that she must be incredibly rare and probably an unknown variant which is exactly what I have found in checking around about her. Do you know of anywhere that I could have her professionally authenticated? If I could do that then everyone would have to take me serious about her. How I found her was by buying a group of random figures and I just happened to notice her lips which we normally ignore but they are so bright yellow that even seeing a small amount of her lips will catch your eye. If you have any answers about doing things on this forum or any of the other things that I asked about then please let me know because I am completely at a dead end

lejackal

Grand Master
Hi, I am not very knowledgeable about using this forum but I have always been able to figure out anything I needed to on others but not here. Like Lars said I have tried to do many things and a message pops up on the top saying "oops, something has gone wrong and you will have to retry to do this at a later time" and Lars also mentioned to roll your mouse over a members name and it will give you the option to send them a PM but I am using an IPad and there isn't a pointer to go over someone's name so his idea won't work. How would I send a PM using my IPad? The reason why I am trying so hard to get comfortable on this forum is because Lars sent me a link to a thread about Variants and I have a Hoth Leia in mint condition that has really bright yellow lips which is not listed anywhere as a known Variant. I talked with Variant Villain and that idiot kept blowing me off thinking it was simply the plastic changing color which that is an impossibility with this particular one. I have been looking on every site I can find for information or simply having figures for sale and have looked at over 5000 figures and have never had anyone respond to my posts about a yellow lipped Hoth Leia. The obvious reason why this figure is so important to me is because it was obviously made like that in a factory but I can't find anything at all about her. I guarantee that if you saw her you would agree that she was made that way on purpose and knowing that means that she must be incredibly rare and probably an unknown variant which is exactly what I have found in checking around about her. Do you know of anywhere that I could have her professionally authenticated? If I could do that then everyone would have to take me serious about her. How I found her was by buying a group of random figures and I just happened to notice her lips which we normally ignore but they are so bright yellow that even seeing a small amount of her lips will catch your eye. If you have any answers about doing things on this forum or any of the other things that I asked about then please let me know because I am completely at a dead end
Tom Derby I guess, but this Forum, Lars directly or the aforementioned Variant Villain chaps would be my main ports of call. Do you have a photo you could share? with a digital watermark if necessary

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
You can not start a conversation or send a PM without 10 posts - so that's why you are getting the error previously.

You should create a new thread.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Does everything work now ? :)

poncho

Grand Master
Yellow lips sounds like paint pigment has broken down (degredation) I've seen some funky coloured vintage figures over the years. Once you have your post count up attach a picture

LukeGroundLimper

Youngling
Tom Derby I guess, but this Forum, Lars directly or the aforementioned Variant Villain chaps would be my main ports of call. Do you have a photo you could share? with a digital watermark if necessary
Variant Villain was my first stop and it took 2 months before they responded and the person who answered ignored the facts of it and simply belittled it as nothing but the changing of the plastics coloring which was idiotic in my case. The reasons why are simple. The only version on VV that it could have come from is the pale white that is said to have no coloring on the lips yet I have found those with some coloring on them. Mine is not even one of the pale skin versions and for it to be color degradation a miracle would have had to have happened since the normal skin colored versions all were supposed to be from various colors of red. Since both red and yellow are base colors that are mixed to create other colors it is impossible for red to become yellow. Also, on the versions that have little to no coloring on the lips which are the same color as all the skin on the body. What kind of miracle would have had to happen to make only the lips change color to a perfectly formed bright yellow? This figure is a 1980 LFL HK in near mint condition with no signs of ever being left in the sun light and as the pics will show that the lips were made this way from the factory. To add to the proof of what she is, her eye brows match up with the factory flaws of the figures that have her with red lips. Thanks for the help and let me know if you have any ideas cause after thousands and thousands of these that I have looked at this is the only one I have ever found and I have never gotten a response on any forum etc. saying they have seen one before. I am just at a dead end and don't know where to turn. David

Attachments

• IMG_1525.jpeg
    IMG_1525.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1526.jpeg
    IMG_1526.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1527.jpeg
    IMG_1527.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1524.jpeg
    IMG_1524.jpeg