Hello there!

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all -

As you may have saw the thread @edd_jedi had written about the change in the forum. I wanted to formally introduce myself - I'm a fan of Star Wars Collectibles. My first introduction was when I was passed down my brother's RotJ figures and Ewok Village. I still have all of those figures - but sadly none of the boxes, but both Han Solos from the series.

My hope is to pick up the torch and big shoes for me to fill - and I'm excited about the next part of the journey with the community here. If you have any questions please let me know.

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Hello all -

As you may have saw the thread @edd_jedi had written about the change in the forum. I wanted to formally introduce myself - I'm a fan of Star Wars Collectibles. My first introduction was when I was passed down my brother's RotJ figures and Ewok Village. I still have all of those figures - but sadly none of the boxes, but both Han Solos from the series.

My hope is to pick up the torch and big shoes for me to fill - and I'm excited about the next part of the journey with the community here. If you have any questions please let me know.
Congrats on the gig and all the best to you :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah welcome and congratulations, hope it goes well for you. Certainly big boots to fill but I'm sure you have thick socks. lol

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
feet jim GIF

Just in case you were wondering. :)

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Hi mate, and welcome I'm sure you will be fine and everyone's really helpful and will be quick to lend a helping hand. Good luck 👍

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Hello all -

Welcome 😀

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Hello all -

Hmm maybe create a new forum t shirt, with all the members on here now I'm sure it'll be a hit 😃

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome and thank you for doing this for the forum and all of us :) How many pm can we now have in the mail box ? in the old forum there was a limit to 200 :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom