Hello boys and girls

poncho

Grand Master
Hey

Edd, grant, stuart, Lars, Carl (cd) , andy, ben, weasel, and the rest of you motly crew

Hope your all keeping well old members and new members.

Just chiming in.

Havnt actively bought vintage for a long while. I've picked up the odd beater I see in charity shops or carboots never leave them behind.

I suppose now is an ideal Togo through my collection but I've so much of it loose wise got the majority of variants aswell. Time too put them on display maybe

Hope you guys are ok in this strange new world we live. Its like a boring scifi no madmax outfits as of yet.

On a more serious note Hope none of you have not lost anyone to covid-19. 17,000 and rising.....and too anyone working on the 'frontline' big thumbs up to you and to the checkout dudes in the supermarkets who go unnoticed thumbs upto you too

Regards chris

lejackal

Grand Master
Hey Chris,

Nice to see you and a few old faces posting again. All good here thanks, how are you?

Cheers

Carl

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Chris, great to see you posting again mate, hope you're keeping well. Can't believe your collection isn't on display :eek: you need to get it out and do some photos. You still got your budget MOC run?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Good to see you back.

You don't need to be actively buying SW to post. I know a certain Mod who hasn't bought a thing in ten years. :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom