Halo vs Starwars.

A

Anonymous

http://www.forums.halowars.com invites you guys to join in a debate. I was just want to see the starwars experts give their opinions to who would win if Halo went against starwars in a war. Again I would like to hear your opinion to this question.

So far people on the halo forum say the forces of halo would win because of the covenant and the flood. The main reason is the covenant have better technology. How ever we are not sure if that is true. Now you can either post on the forum i gave the link to or you can post here and ill deliver your opinions to the forum my self.

A

Anonymous

yeah links fixed sorry. if it dosnt work just go to halowars.com and click on community.

Dom

Jedi Master
I love them both, what they need is a Satr Wars game that is as good as Halo!!!! :twisted:

A

Anonymous

well i would appreciate it if you guys could give ur opinions on which side would win in a war. So far the guys on the halo forum are telling me that on covenant carrier can take on a hundred super star destroyers because the covenant are more advanced. I think that was sort of an uneducated statement but its what they been suggesting. Which is why i wanted to get opinions from you guys. If you could post them there it would be greate.

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
It has to be said that unreal tounament wipes the floor with all other fps games. If only they could release a good console version on one of the next gen consoles. :roll:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I don't understand the original question as I'm not sure what Halo actually is !!

I thought it was some robot thing but surely the power of the Jedi and Siths combined would destroy anything, they could even use a simple mind trick to win the war !!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Dom said:
I love them both, what they need is a Satr Wars game that is as good as Halo!!!! :twisted:

errr i think they have one.... not played battlefront 2 dom :?:

kicks halo 2 ass

apart from dual weapons , battlefront 2 rules. play as jedi knights, space battles , better multi options, better campaigns . and just the pick up and playability.
plus halo 2 is to short and once your done its a bit boring repeating at various levels of difficulty . battlefront 2 is vast in different types of missions ( wampa's v hoth rebels, jawa's v sandpeople)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom