Graded baggies for sale/trade + some other ods & sods

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hey all

Got these I would like to move on which are duplicated of what I have already, all are UKG graded bar the Luke farmboy with is AFA'd.

They are all in the new style cases which cost a lot more than the standards ones (£22.99) but I think it was worth the extra having them done in this manor as it shows both the figure & the baggie type off to its maximum potential & more importantly really does offer the best possible protection for the figure & the baggie as they are firmly clamped in position with little chance of the figure moving even in the post or when shaken (I know I've tried :mrgreen: ).

There are multiple photos of one of the Gamorrean Guards cases to show how they have been constructed for those who have not seen so before.

Also 1 loose baggie which sadly has some damage as can be seen in the photos, but the figure is mint & the bag is firmly sealed with clear tape.

I also have a custom Vlix i wish to let go & one other droids figure as I have decided to part with all my droids line figures (photos to be added soon)

The bib is a rare made in Macau version & the Squid head is a very rare long green cape palitoy version, only about 6 or so know to exist, sadly there is a little tear in the seam of the baggie as shown.

Anyhow most of them are on ebay but I am happy to listen to offers on them in cash or in trade on other baggies/baggie related items or the following other vintage -

All cards must be offerless

Tri logo DSD
77 back FX-7
77 back Zuckuss
ESB DSD
ESB R5-D4

Droids 3 pack - yeah right, but I can hope init :)

Weapons -

Leia hoth pistol
Jawa blaster

Various other oddments - make me an offer!

chiffy

Sith Lord
Ayup mate i'll give ya a few bob for the snowspeeder cannon and jabba's bowl if ya pm me and send over a price and your paypal addy :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom