FS: Mint condition Kenner Overstock, loose figures, baggies and mailers

olisuds

Sith Lord
Nice looking mint figures. Is that Han trenchcoat pinkish in colour or is it just the lighting?

Btw, apologies I think i've been calling you Pat :)

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
olisuds said:
Nice looking mint figures. Is that Han trenchcoat pinkish in colour or is it just the lighting?

Btw, apologies I think i've been calling you Pat :)

No worries Oli - my own fault that!

Bad lighting fella - I see what you mean. Not pink in real life :)

olisuds

Sith Lord
Cool, well good luck with the sales. the figures look incredible condition. if i hadnt sold up my loose set last year i'd be very tempted.

Berminator

Youngling
Just received my Ugnaught and it is so minty great. It is literally untouched and incredible, thank you.

skywalker

Jedi Master
Just got my lot of figures one of each on offer and WOW..... Seriously I have had some MINT figures in my time collecting but these are as good as they get like they have come from the factory.

Also Ed is a top bloke with fantastic comms, great packaging and I hope he will continue to offer his items on this forum.

:D :D

Armand78

Padawan
I second the above. My figures arrived today and they are amazing. Really delighted and hope punk_pat continues to share his stuff with us. Highly recommended!!

Anyone even thinking about purchasing these should do so now before they are all gone. You won't be disappointed!!

AJ

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Five new Kenner overstock figures just added. See first page of thread for details and prices.

All new, old stock. Kenner surplus that was manufactured and then went directly in storage. Not one limb or head has been moved!

Cheers

Ed

IMG_9167_zps0g7oxswf.jpg

punk_pat

Jedi Knight
Bump

Mint examples of all figures still available

Lots of happy customers for these - don't miss out!

Cheers

Ed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom