Archived FS Luke Bespin Proof card/ First Shot SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

Sith Lord
Hey people,

I've got a few Luke Bespin odds and ends here for sale.

I have a modern 2010 Luke Bespin Proof Card. It was from the San Deigo Comic con. It's graded AFA 90 and archival if anyone cares.

Secondly iv got a modern 2002 Luke Bespin First Shot. It's an unpainted example. Its from the Bespin Duel series. Again this piece has been graded 85 and cased up in archival plastic.

I will take £100 for the Proof and the First Shot from any forum members.

Drop me a line if your interested and send you over some pics. I'll try and upload some pics tho at some point soon.

When it comes to postage I'll ship the items out quickly and for free and everything will be fully trackable. If I can be anymore help at all just ask.

Regards

Grant.

Grant

Sith Lord
Grant said:
Hey people,

I've got a few Luke Bespin odds and ends here for sale. I've got some genuine Lily Ledy Overstock parts for sale. One head two arms and two legs. All are unpainted and in great condition. I'm looking for £100 for the 5 parts. Some one approached me about these but for the life of I can't remember who it was. Sorry.

I also have a modern 2010 Luke Bespin Proof Card. It was from the San Deigo Comic con. It's graded AFA 90 and archival if anyone cares. It's the walking pic image.

Secondly iv got a modern 2002 Luke Bespin First Shot. It's an unpainted example. Its from the Bespin Duel series. Again this piece has been graded 85 and cased up in archival plastic.

I was hoping to try and get back £150 for the Proof and the First Shot, basically just what I have tied up in them.

Drop me a line if your interested and send you over some pics. I'll try and upload some pics tho at some point soon.

When it comes to postage I'll ship the items out quickly and for free and everything will be fully trackable. If I can be anymore help at all just ask.

Regards

Grant.

Grant

Sith Lord
Grant said:
Grant said:
Hey people,

I've got a few Luke Bespin odds and ends here for sale. I've got some genuine Lily Ledy Overstock parts for sale. One head two arms and two legs. All are unpainted and in great condition. I'm looking for £100 for the 5 parts. Some one approached me about these but for the life of I can't remember who it was. Sorry.

I also have a modern 2010 Luke Bespin Proof Card. It was from the San Deigo Comic con. It's graded AFA 90 and archival if anyone cares. It's the walking pic image.

I was hoping to try and get back £150 for the Proof and the First Shot, basically just what I have tied up in them.

When it comes to postage I'll ship the items out quickly and offer free postage and everything will be fully trackable. If I can be anymore help at all just ask.

Regards

Grant.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Hi Grant,

It might have been DJ Bighair who was interested in the ledi overstock stuff. I know he has been picking lots up recently.

Grant

Sith Lord
Djbighair said:
Grant it was me... I forgot too. Still want have cash

Cool Fella, I'll keep the overstock items for ya. Drop me an email and we can go from there Dude. Regards Grant. 8)

PS thanx Mr Shifter for the heads up. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom