Focus Picture - Variant Collection.

Adam_Burges

Padawan
vader.jpg

mash

Sith Lord
Adam
WOW!!! thats a nice set of figures you have there how do you know that the polish ones are genuine? and are they easy to get hold of?
Really like the Luke X wing ones.

Here is a pic of some variants that I have bought by accident from Ebay

variants2.jpg
[/img]

allvariants.jpg
[/img]

not as exciting as Adams but its a start

They are China Stormtrooper, Silver IG88, Macau gamorean guard, Very Blonde Bespin Luke HK, White hair Ben,

Brown hair Luke farmboy, Han Solo Pink Face(only has Made in and a date on the back of his leg), No teeth no eyes Lando, Big head Han, Camo Lapel Han No COO, 3PO Silver rather than gold.

mash

mash

Sith Lord
Here are the Hammerheads again!!! :D :D

hamhead2.jpg
[/img]

Left to right are Eyes left no coo, 1 left 1 ahead HK, eyes left HK, Eyes Right No coo.

hamhead1.jpg
[/img]

Left to right are Eyes straight ahead no coo, 1 left 1 down HK, No eyes HK, white eyes HK, black eyes HK.

nice one

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Wow Adam, amazing pieces!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

If you ever want to sell that Top Toys Yoda let me know !! :wink:

I'm not a major fan of bootlegs due to the condition of some of them but the Leia with Biker Scout arms is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen !! :shock: :lol:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Couple of pics of my Biker scout variants so far :arrow:

hkubhklbmallsmlllmtwsn7.jpg

Left to Right - Hong Kong stamp on Upper Boot, Hong Kong Stamp on Lower Boot, Macao, No COO Short Mask, No COO Long Mask, Taiwan.

bscompshotua1.jpg

Assorted COO's, AFA U85 No COO Short Mask and other minor variants.

spoons

Grand Master
Adam, what's the story with the unart bootlegs, why are they so different from the other ones?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I love the turquoise Biker Scout !! 8)

The trouble with the standard ones is they all look virtually the same. :?

There's loads of Polish guys at work so I might ask them to bring me some back the next time they go on holiday !! :lol:

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Those bootlegs look excellent Adam 8) I'm very tempted to start buying some. Would love to get my hands on a Hungarian version.

Adam_Burges

Padawan
Thats the things, i'm predominantly a variaiton collector but mainly go for noticable variations, I like the fact that people look out for minor sculpt differences/COOs and paint alterations, although I found bootleg collecting to be a natural progression, what happens when you have all the major variations and there is only a couple of minor ones left on the list? Nothing to collect.

Nothing excites me more than the prospect of picking up a mint Uzay or finding a really nice Polish boot with nice colours to add to the collection!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Adam_Burges said:
what happens when you have all the major variations and there is only a couple of minor ones left on the list? Nothing to collect.
Nothing left to collect? Please don't say that !!! :cry: :lol: :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom